The Gas chainsaw will make tasks like tree pruning, clearing land, preparing firewood or cleaning up after a storm easier. This chainsaw is great for homeowners who want a chainsaw for light wood-cutting chores. When you need to deal with cutting tasks highly efficiently our chainsaw is right for you. It comes with a 22-inch bar, 45cc engine with two stokes is perfect for cutting jobs around garden or farm.
- Chainsaw will make tasks like tree pruning, clearing land, preparing firewood or cleaning up after a storm easier
- 45cc engine with two stokes is perfect for cutting jobs around garden or farm
- Electric ignition with auto choke for easy starting
- Anti kick back chain and effective anti-vibration design
- Engine clean air-intake system efficiently prevent the dust enter into the engine can be remove easily for cleaning
- EcoBoost engine for lower emissions, increased power & reduced fuel consumption
- Equipped with assisted Starting System & Quick Stopping Control for increased user safety
- Quick release air filter & Automatic chain oiler keeps the chainsaw in good working condition
- Colors: Orange/Black
- Type: 22" Gasoline Chainsaw
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.25L
- Fuel: Mixture (Gasoline 40: Two-cycle oil 1)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.55L
- Engine Displacement: 45cc
- Maximum Engine Speed with Cutting Attachment: 12000 rpm
- Maximum Engine Speed at Idling: 3400 rpm
- Maximum Cutting Length: 21""
- Guide Bar Type: Sprocket Nose
- Guide Bar Size: 22""
- Oil Feeding System: Automatic Pump with Adjuster
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Gasoline Chainsaw
Seems to be a great saw. Cut a 22 inch wild cherry up with ease.
started first pull ,cut down some alder, and cottonwood went thru it like butter ,took about 10 minutes to assemble, very simple
Short story: Three guys on a tree One had a Poulan, One had a Stihl and the other(: Me had a Xtreme Power. Long story short the Poulan faded fast...The stihl is still trying to start and the Xtreme Power was overwhelming. Note: True story
I've used this a few times on brush, trimming down small trees and stumps. I figured since it was Chinese it would break right away and it didn't. I've been very pleased with the quality for the money. You could burn through several of these for the price of 1 good name brand. Is a little heavy, and power wise might not be the best pick for regular heavy use but great for an occasional task.
It's a good chainsaw