XtremepowerUS Electric starts 7HP Engine is offered with a 0.75in Horizontal Keyway Output Shaft, a Tapered Output Shaft (Generator Engine Replacement), Threaded Output Shaft (fits Water Pumps), and a 5/8″ Threaded Output Shaft. Whether it's replacing your old log splitter or completing your go-kart build this Industrial Grade OHV Engine is EPA Certified, extremely quiet, and dependable.
- It provides enough power to run a wide range of equipment, including log splitters, pressure washers, go-karts, and more
- Provides industrial-grade strength to get the job done
- Durable design runs quiy and provides smooth operation
- The operating fuel is standard 87 Octane or better Gasoline
- A low oil shutoff functionality turns the engine off to prevent serious damage or failure
- Applications: Go-Karts, Pressure Washers, Trailer Mounted - Mobile Carwashes, Log Splitters, RotoTillers - Cultivators, Water/Trash Transfer Pump
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Engine Type: Industrial grade OHV gasoline engine
- Horse Power: 7
- Engine Displacement (CC): 212
- Max Power: 7HP @ 3600 RPM
- Starting System: Electric Start
- Alternate Start System: E-Z Pull Recoil Starter
- Fuel Tank: 1Gal
- Oil System: Splash
- Reduction Type: None
- Engine Cooling Type: Forced Air Cooling
- Bore/Stroke: 70 X 55
- Shaft Type: Keyed - Straight
- Shaft Diameter: 3/4" Diameter, 3/16" Keyway
- Shaft Length: 2-5/8" Total, 2-5/16" Usable
- Shaft I.D. Thread Size: 5/16"-24 Drilled and Tapped
- Universal mounting 4 bolt patterns
- Overall Dimensions: 12.5"(L) x 15"(W) x 14.25"(H)
- Shaft Gasoline Engine
replaced old pull start engine in our Coleman minibike. Husband installed this easily using the same bole holes. . Love the starter option. So far , so good.
The motor does what it's supposed to. My only gripe is they don't tell you there's no internal low oil switch which means you don't need the yellow wire on the key switch harness. Knowing that, the wiring is easier. The plugs on the harness match up better. I've yet to test the charging system. I installed after market exhaust and intake, opened the main jet and installed it on a go kart with. Tourqe converter.
Put it on a db30 this thing has got awesome throttle response! And torque ! right out of the box this lil bike does 37 mph no upgrades to the bike or the motor it's still governed all stock literally took it out of the box put oil in it broke it in change the oil and have been running it pretty hard have had zero issues it's definitely extreme! With a lighter rider this thing breaks loose even pavement take offs there wasn't a wiring diagram but it wasn't hard to figure out.
old pressure washer quit so I got this engine a new pump and motor bike battery .Us old frame and hose with gun and made a great electric start pressure washer for less than 300 dollars. I thank thats just super.
replacing the old 5HP engine we installed this engine on my son Go kart 7HP with Electric Start.the wiring to us was easy to hook on (as I have notice many of you! talking about the yellow wire)(The yellow wire is goes for the kill switch)the engine starts right up with starter or pullit has a lot of toques on this 7HPit sounds amazing I'll upload a video when we take it again on the roaddefinitely recommended this engine.