Enjoy blissful warmth with this solar heater from XtremepowerUS. Its innovative, flat-panel design outperforms solar domes, increasing heating capacity by 40% per cycle. This high-powered heater captures sunlight and magnifies it. As your water flows through this heater's solar coils, natural warmth heats it up
- Solar Pool Heating System allows you to capture free heat from the sun's rays to effectively raise your pool water temperature. It's an efficient and cost-effective method to heat your pool!! *This solar pool heater is not intended to be a miracle-cure heater*
- Designed above-ground solar pool heater with High-Quality materials that will hold up against frequent exposure to the sun and outdoor elements
- The pool pump pushes the water through the panel's many tubes where it's warmed by the sun and then returned into the pool. This system can raise the water temperature 6-10 degrees F and extend your pool season by weeks! (pls note pool pump not included)
- Standard fitting, 1.25 - 1.5-in fittings provide compatibility with most above ground pools. Simply attach to your filter & pump system and let the warm water flow!
- Compatible with major pool brand like Intex, Bestways, and most above and inground pools. The adjustable and foldable legs allow the heater to be set for maximum exposure to the sun, along with a clear cover that locks in heat
- Color: Black
- Material: Precompounded Polypropylene
- Roof Mount Included: No
- Pool Pump Included: No
- Pool Type: Above-Ground Pool
- Adjustable Leg: Yes
- Flow: 212 cubic feet per hour (6 cubic meter per hour)
- Recommend Pool Pump: 0.2HP - 1.0HP
- Solar Irradiation Area: 0.7 square meter / 7.5 square feet
- Overall Dimension: 43.25" x 26" 2.75"
- Flat Solar Panels
Warmer works! I used it at the beginning of our pool season and warmed the pool by 12 degrees over a week. I have a large in-ground pool so it held the heat well after warming so I was able to get an extra swimmable month onto my season. 3-4 gallons per minute is the sweet spot for warming. I used a sump pump as I didn't want to risk hooking it into my existing pump setup.I live in a prime solar spot so I get direct sun but my neighbor's trees put part of my pool in the shade for part of the day. With this I can maximize warming all day.4/5 stars:Connectors are a bit on the cheap side and so are the legs. I used a block under the back to help support the weight as water flowed through because I can feel the legs will break if unsupported for too long. Also no flow regulator built in. Had to buy separately.Final notes: get a good sump pump rated for continuous use.
Granddaughter happy pool 10 Degeneres hoter