XtremepowerUS Variable Speed Scroll Saw gives you full control over your designs and creativity. The variable speed ranges anywhere from 400 to 1650 strokes per minute and can be easily adjusted by the speed knob located on the front of the machine. The spacious table bevels up to 45-degree to the left. Easily cut in woods up to 1.9 in. thick while the 16 in. throat depth allows for the manipulation of larger work pieces
- Beveling Table - Offers the ability to cut at angles from 0-45-degrees with the table tilt mechanism. The table lock knob and tilt scale are used to tilt the table for horizontal angle cuts
- Variable Speed - Variable speed can be adjusted anywhere from 400 to 1650 strokes per minute with the simple turn of a knob
- Blade Variety - Pinned blades, the XtremepowerUS 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw handles them both
- Dust Port - The universal dust port is suitable for vacuum cleaners in the homes of most woodworking enthusiasts and can vacuum efficiently
- Adjustable Hold-Down Shoe - A adjustable hold-down shoe prevents the workpiece from rising up with the force of the moving blade while the air nozzle blows air at the cutting location to keep wood debris away from the line of the cut
- Material: Steel
- Voltage: 110
- Watts: 120
- Table Size: 16" x 10"
- No-Load Speed: 400 - 1650 SPM
- Dust Port: Yes
- Maximum Cutting Width: 16"
- Blade Type: Pinned
- Table Tilt: 0° - 45°
- Max. Cutting Height: 50 mm @ 90° / 20 mm @ 45°
- Dust Port: Yes
- Overall Dimension:
- Scroll Saw Machine
nice bright and shiny
I've had scrollsaws in the past,but this one seems to cut better vertical wise,good product!
So far I love it everything I expected