10 Step Size Step drill bits are constructed from traditional HSS combined with a titanium coating to make them even more durable. This also proves the capability and durability of the drill to last through multiple drilling on surfaces such as: plastic, aluminum, copper, stainless steel, and so much more.
- Wide Application - It’s great for sheet metal, aluminum sheets, wood chips, plastic and wood board. It’s a perfect choice for DIY and engineering use.
- Increased Cutting Speed Design - The split point tip is at 118 degrees to increase the wear resistance. The two flute design provides a smoother cutting, allows the material particles escape easily for a much more clean drilling operation
- Meet Your Demands - The step drill bits we offered, you can process different kinds of diameter holes, which greatly saves you a lot of trouble. Great for steel sheets, aluminum sheets, copper, plastic, wood board and many other types of sheet metal with ease countersunk. Suitable for Home DIY, and General Building, Engineering Use
- Engraved Sizes - Easily identify which size you need with the contrasted, laser engraved sizes inside the step drill bit flute
- HSS Titanium Coating Material - High speed steel along with titanium coating ensures outstanding durability and sharpness, can reduces the friction, runs cooler
- Universal Design - The tri-flatted shank is a great universal fit that will give you confidence while you work knowing that your drill bit is securely in place.
- Flute Shape: Straight Flute
- Material: Titanium Nitride Coated (HSS)
- Bit Size:
1/4" to 1-3/8" - 10 Steps (1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8" inch)
- # of Bit: 1
- Step Drill Bit
Buy it great quality!?
A must have. I use this when ever I encounter fishing through walls that has tin metal. You can stop at desired hole.
The XtremepowerUS Titanium Step Drill Bit - 1/4" to 1-3/8" in 1/8" Increments, 10 Steps works for my purpose and the price was much lower than other brands.
Hubby said worked great
Did exactly what i needed with a little cutting oil.