XtremepowerUS 40cc Pocket Dirt Bike designed to be stable and fast without sacrificing safety or control when used. The bike features large knobby tires, good grip and a superior suspension so the rider can easily go over bumps and dips on the road
- 4-stroke air-cooled engine surpasses virtually any other mini bike on the market. This deluxe-sized mini bike effortlessly accommodates kids, teens and adults up to 165 lbs. This mini bike is suitable for both kids and adults which ensures a reliable and comfortable outdoor ride for the whole family
- Stability is important off road. Low-pressure tires provide a soft, smooth ride for stability even on rugged terrain. In addition, rear disc break allows for reliable stopping
- Kids dirt bike has 4 stroke engine with 40CC/1.4hp fully automatic chain drive transmission system provide your kids with plenty of muscle through the trails all day with a max speed 18 mph with just 0.32-gallon gas (#91)
- Built with a rugged, proven clutch and a solid, sturdy metal frame, this heavy-duty machine will withstand years of fun on the trail so you can go kick some dirt
- EPA approved, it means the kid's dirt bike will not cause unreasonable adverse effects in users' health under the instruction manual, and it's environmentally friendly, while it has low noise
- Engine: 40cc 4-Stroke OHV
- Engine Start: Pull Start
- Fuel: Unleaded Petrol
- Maximum Speed: Up to 27mph (Varies Depending on Ground, driving style, and rider weight)
- Brake: Rear Disc
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max User Weight Capacity: 165lbs
- Kickstand: Yes
- Seat Size: 10"(L) x 5"(W)
- Seat Height: 21-1/4
- Overall Dimension: 24"(W) x 38-1/2"(L) x 28-1/4"(H)
- Certificate: CE, EPA RoHs
- 40cc Pocket Dirt Bike
Bought this for my grand kids found like it's design over the 2 stroke one my wife bought them. Starts first pull just remember to pump primer on bottom of carburator. My grandkids love it. Definitely like the fact it's 4 stoke much quieter then 2 stroke and seems to be more dependable. 2 stroke one my wife bought already had to change carburator twice and it's only a month older then this one. I waited to do this review just because of wanting to make sure it was dependable.
For what we are using it for, this has been a great little bike. The only thing that I really don't like so far is that the handlebars don't stay in place, but I fixed that with a couple of brackets and serrated bolts. Now they can't move :) This thing runs forever on what little gas you put into it and it has just enough power to get a little kid up a hill. So far so good.Oh - one thing, however - the plastic on the left handlebar (toward the right side) is sharp. It has cut both of my kids' hands pretty deeply a couple of times now. I would STRONGLY recommend taking some sand paper and filing it down if you have any overhanging flash. Otherwise it's been great! Almost wish I could ride it...
Looks good. Fit and finish are nice. Easy to assemble.
I bought this for my 6 yr old daughter, it came governed down to where she could safely learn.As she got older I opened the carburetor up and gave her more power. I weigh 210 lbs and after tuning the carb this thing takes me up small hills at around 12 mph. No suspension it bounces with little ones if they ride rough trails. If it's for the yard it's perfect. I've not had to replace any parts. My fat butt did cause the chain to stretch so easy adjustment. We love this thing.