Place this set with a realistic firelog display into an existing fireplace and enjoy the flickering flames. The realistic logs sit in a finished fire grate & provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 SQ/FT. No hookups or vents required, just plug it in. Control the heater from anywhere in the room using the included remote control
- Ideal Fireplace Heater - Place this set with a realistic wood logs display into an existing fireplace and enjoy the flickering flames
- Adjustable Flame Brightness - Realistic logs look, a LED light with selectable brightness levels with or without a flicker to imitate a real flame
- Infrared Heater - Infrared heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat without drying out the room's air
- Heat Zone - Provides additional heat to warm a single room up to 1,000 square feet
- Include Remote Control - Two heat settings: 750watt (2559BTU) and 1500watt (5118BTU); Full function remote (Timer, Adjust Flame Brightness, Heat (On/Off), Temperature (750w/1500w), Power (On/Off)
- Power: 700/1500 Watts
- Voltage: 115v/60hz
- Heat Setting: Low/High
- Adjustable Flame Brightness: Yes (1-6)
- Adjustable Timer: Yes (1hr - 8hrs)
- Adjustable Temperate: Yes (62F to 88F)
- Display Screen: Yes
- Heat Vent Direction: Front
- Flames Operate Independently: Yes
- Certification:, and Listed
- Overall Dimension: 20"(W) x 8-1/2"(L) x 11-1/4"(H)
- Battery Included: No (2 x AAA Require)
- Electric Fireplace Heater
- Remote Control
We love our new fireplace logs heater, especially appreciate the time-out feature.
For the short amount of time we've owned the heater it's sufficient for the price. Great value!
I ordered this heater back before it got cold, just to be prepared for winter. When I used the heat function for the first time, it made a loud noise (not typical of other fireplace heaters I have had in the past). You might see that I posted the question "is this supposed to make noise"....well it is not. The heater I ordered was defective and shortly after hearing this loud noise, it quit working altogether. I was still in the timeframe to do a return, so I did, and the company was excellent in handling my return and sending me out a new unit promptly. I now use it every night and I LOVE IT! It does make a slight blower sound, but that's expected, TV noise or music easily covers the sound. I have a large room (open concept living,kitchen, dining) and this works perfectly, on the high setting, to keep it nice and toasty. The only drawback is that it doesn't have a temperature control...but for the price, I am very satisfied.
I could not find the remote to my electric logs. Called Ihubdeal and relooked through the packaging. I did find the remote stuck inside the styrofoam that held one of the sides of the logs in the box. It had the white directions around it inside a white styrofoam side brace. Other wise, I love my logs. Could not believe how beautiful they glowed. There is flame movement in back that reflexs on the wall begind the logs. It is so nice and realistic.
I liked everything the noise was low it is easy to control and the heat out for space was good