The 22-quart pressure canner is designed for easy, confident home pressure canning. Use for canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood. Able to use as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa in half-pint, pint, and quart jars. Include a built-in Pressure dial gauge that registers a complete range of processing pressures for precise canning. Works on gas, electric, and smooth-top ranges.
- Easy, confident home pressure canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood. Doubles as a boiling water canner for fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa
- Heavy gauge, rustproof polished aluminum, 22-quart Pressure Canner, and pressure cooker offers time and costs savings with a deluxe pressure gauge dial for easy pressure monitoring
- Racks are included to maximize canning space and to prevent food from sticking to the bottom.
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers precise processing pressures, which is especially important in high altitude areas
- In addition, a spring safety device prevents the pressurization of the cooker before being securely closed, and a sure-locking lid system prevents opening the lid when the cooker is pressurized
- Suitable for use on Gas Stove, Sealed Electric, Ceramic, and Electric Coil
- Color: Silver
- Type: Pressure Canner
- Material: Polished Aluminum
- Pressure Release Function: Yes
- Pressure Release: 13 PSI (+/- 5%)
- Pressure Gauge: 0-20 PSI
- Capacity: 22-Quart
- Compatible Heat Source: Gas, Sealed Electric, Ceramic and Electric Coil
- Overall Dimension:19"(W) x 14"(L) x 14-1/4"(H)
- Pressure Canner
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Came with a divider so you can make a double row
El precio esta súper excelente
We bought this preserving food that couldn’t be processed in a boiling water bath, and for quick cooking dried beans and similar items. For these, it has worked well.
Easy to use for canning