The 22-quart pressure canner is designed for easy, confident home pressure canning. Use for canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood. Able to use as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa in half-pint, pint, and quart jars. Include a built-in Pressure dial gauge that registers a complete range of processing pressures for precise canning. Works on gas, electric, and smooth-top ranges.
- Easy, confident home pressure canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood. Doubles as a boiling water canner for fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa
- Heavy gauge, rustproof polished aluminum, 22-quart Pressure Canner, and pressure cooker offers time and costs savings with a deluxe pressure gauge dial for easy pressure monitoring
- Racks are included to maximize canning space and to prevent food from sticking to the bottom.
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers precise processing pressures, which is especially important in high altitude areas
- In addition, a spring safety device prevents the pressurization of the cooker before being securely closed, and a sure-locking lid system prevents opening the lid when the cooker is pressurized
- Suitable for use on Gas Stove, Sealed Electric, Ceramic, and Electric Coil
- Color: Silver
- Type: Pressure Canner
- Material: Polished Aluminum
- Pressure Release Function: Yes
- Pressure Release: 13 PSI (+/- 5%)
- Pressure Gauge: 0-20 PSI
- Capacity: 22-Quart
- Compatible Heat Source: Gas, Sealed Electric, Ceramic and Electric Coil
- Overall Dimension:19"(W) x 14"(L) x 14-1/4"(H)
- Pressure Canner
I'm thankful someone put up a video to achieve 15 psi I needed it for substrate sterilization. I just put a spoon on the the that let's the vapor out and I get exactly 15 psi. Wish I did it a lot sooner though this really messed with my sterilization time not sure how to calculate how long it needs to stay now. Oh well.
Used it for canning vegetables and tomatoes, works just fine
Thanks for the protac
Yes it's a little thin but what do you expect for this cost? It will do the job I need it for