This electric powered commercial meat grinder suitable for industrial and home use and the powerful 1100 watts to grind through tough meats quickly. The stainless steel makes it easy to clean up and ensures long lasting use. Fast grinding speeds that can easily grind through 396/550lbs of meat in an hour
- It can be applied in various situations, kitchen, restaurant, company use, etc., featuring a perfect helper in meat cutting. It aims to offer you a durable using satisfaction. Various choices can be presented, no matter you want to make sausage or meat loaf
- Offset head design with high speed not only guarantees you a quiet use without any noise, but maximizes your efficiency becoming as a good helper for you. You can also be satisfied with its long lifetime
- Clear instructions allow you easy to install, disassemble and maintenance. All the hardware are included. You can clean it when there is any stain on it for its smooth appearance
- This electric meat grinder comes with 2 different cutting plates. You can easily grind different sizes of meat by changing the cutting plate
- Constructed with precision engineered strong steel, its sturdy body can perfectly provide you reliable using experience with its gears being able to cut the meat into various kinds you desire.
- Voltage: 110/60Hz
- Power Rated: 1100
- Productivity: 396lbs/h / 550lbs/h
- Speed of Blade: 193-225r/min
- Option Grinder Size: 12 / 22
- Cutting Plates #: 6 and 8
- Function: Forward & Reverse
- Overall Dimensions: 22# 22"(L) x 8"(W) x 15"(H) / 12# 18"(L) x 10-1/2"(W) x 14-3/4"(H)
- Meat Grinder
- Meat Pusher
- Course grinding plate
- Fine Grinding plate
- 2 x Blades
Super heavy duty. But we grinder up 3 deer in under a hour running the meet through 2x with fat and no fat. Great product.
item arrived at the expected time and upon opening the box there was one blade missing called customer servise and they send 2 blades great!!
Awesome grinder!! Made processing my own deer and hog light work. Very heavy and solid unit. Extremely pleased! Highly recommend !
Won't be disappointed
Surpassed our expectations. It was easy to operate. Didn't experience any difficulty when grinding the meat. We processed at least 50 pounds of meat and it never missed a beat.