Impress your guests with the sleek stainless steel 2 burner stove. The portable burner allows you to cook all your favorite gourmet dishes while outdoors. Cook up stews, seafood, meats, and more to satisfy a hungry crowd at your next backyard party or camping trip. The classy stainless steel burners and cooktop and durable stand will last for many seasons of use. The powerful burners fire up easily with the electronic matchless ignition.
- A portable double stove is great for using outdoors, campsites, and more.
- Twin individually controlled burners have inner & outer flame rings for more-even heat distribution whirlwind burner design lowers gas consumption
- The burner comes with a Piezo Ignition function to sidestep the need for conventional matches or lighters when igniting your burner. Simply push and turn the knob to enable the flame
- 2 burner gas stove powered at 15,000 BTU, heats up food quickly and evenly. This camping burner features a control knob to conveniently set the desired temperature for your cooking
- Comes with four non-slip rubber legs to provide the burner with stability and make sure your cooking stays in place
- No-fuss start-up with Auto ignition. The stovetop is also much easier to clean. Simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth when cool
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Type: Stove
- Number of Burners: 2
- Ignition Type: Manual
- Fuel Type: Propane
- BTU Rating Per Burner: 15,000
- Overall Dimension: 27-1/2"(W) x 16"(L) x 4-3/4"(H)
- Propane Tank Included: No
- Propane Stove
- Hose and LPG Regulator
I have an outside kitchen. Gas grill, this double burner, is GREAT . Cooking all outside to reduce the work on the AC. Add Photo? Never thought of it. I am going out now to do that.YES! I moved my dishwasher outside also, The heat and noise out of the house.
El peso es ligero, fcil de limpiar , puedes adaptar el quemador al nivel de fuego que deseas, y la manguera tiene un excelente largo lo cual te permite poner afuera el baln del gas.
Really like it, I use it in patio, know my kitchen is smoke free! It's just what I wanted.
Wanted to move messy meals prep (bacon and eggs) outside the RV. This is the perfect solution.