- Running your pump at lower speeds for longer periods will cost you less in operational costs than running your pump at a high speed for shorter periods
- Easy start-up fill the pump with water upon first use to prevent the motor from overheating
- Extra-large debris basket keeps pool maintenance to a minimum, letting you enjoy your pool more, while the clear cover lets you see exactly when the basket needs cleaning
- Fully programmable, self-contained 24-hour time clock, with custom speeds and timer functions, which allows it to manage flow throughout the day
- High-Efficiency Impeller maximize flow and reduce noise while the energy-efficient motor with a commercial-grade frame
- Thermally protected motor for greater protection and longevity
- Intended for use with swimming pools, hot tubs, and spas.
- Material: PPGF30 + PC
- Power: 1.5HP
- Voltage: 230v
- # of Speed: 3
- Rated Power: Eco (1,500RPM), Clean (2,400RPM), Boost (3,250RPM)
- Timer Function: Yes
- Inlet Internal Fitting: 2" NPT
- Head Max: 59ft
- GPM: 101
- Waterproof Level: IPX5
- Hardware Required: Yes
- Electric Pool Pump
* When installing, please consult qualified professional
XtremepowerUS 1.5HP Variable Speed Pool Pump
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
This pump works amazing, I was hesitant at first because it's not a Hayward, but even my pool guy said, it's worth more than what we paid for it
I needed a pump right away because of Hurricane Ian. This arrived in a few days. I replaced a 1 1/4hp with a 1 1/2hp pump for my in ground pool. The power on the boost mode is comparable to the old single speed motor.I am a retired Elevator Troubleshooter so it goes without saying that I know motor's and motor controls. The instruction booklet was easy to read and the control's are very straight forward. In no time I had the pump adjusted for both RPM and schedule.I was impressed at the versatility and functionality of the programming. I maxed out the 3 individual speed settings and adjusted a little more time on the clean speed for mode one and am still controlling it with my pool systems timer.My pool was a mess from the hurricane, even after being drained and cleaned there was still gunk in my lines but this pump and my Hayward robotic pool vac had it cleaned up in one day. The pool vac even operates on the eco setting.I can't speak for its longevity but someone's review states that he had it running 27/7 for over a year.I can tell you I'm really looking forward to the savings on my energy bill with this great little pump.
Should of purchased one of these a while ago. Very quiet as well.Old pump was running 5 hours at 10 amps. This pump in eco mode runs at .59 amps....huge difference. Mode one absolutely keeps my pool sparkly clean. More than ever before. Energy savings should be significant.
Had this pump for six weeks and no issues.
I'm an automation engineer, and I had trouble with the pump programming. fortunately, I only need to run it on manual. The pump does a super job though. It's quiet and efficient at low RPMs, and has tons of power on boost for cleaning the pool. At that price point, I'd buy it again every time.