Our pressurized water booster pump is perfect for transferring water from wells or water reservoirs up moderate slopes and to upper stories of buildings. This water pressure booster pump gives homes up to 5 times more pressure in their water pipes for better showers, cleaning and irrigation. 1.0 horsepower motor pumps 925 gallons per hour and has a max lift of 125 feet. This pump is perfect for draining, adding water pressure to houses and farm irrigation.
- The shallow well jet pump is designed to supply fresh well water to residential homes, farms, cabins as well as agricultural structures and many others
- Jet water pump can be pumped water from a shallow or medium slope to a high place and is suitable for constructing a lawn sprinkler system
- Built-in thermal overload protection, so that the pump automatically stops when the card machine is overloaded to prevent burning
- The automatic booster system and high-precision pressure gauge allow you to clearly see the pressure value and easily control the water pressure
- Shallow well jet pump is suitable for high floor domestic water, faucet and shower pressurization, groundwater and well water extraction, farmland irrigation and water supply, and water tower pressurization
- Equipped with an automatic booster system and pressure gauge for easier and safer operation
- Painted body resists corrosion as there are no exposed metal parts
- Designed and manufactured in line with the valid CE safety requirements
- Color: Blue
- Power: 1HP
- Voltage: 115
- Max Flow Rate: 925 GPH
- Max Lift: 125ft
- Max Suction: 26ft
- Max Pressure: 21.75 - 43.5PSI
- Hose Fitting: 1"
- Overall Dimension: 17"(L) x 10-3/4"(W) x 19"(H)
- Water Pressurized Garden Pump
I have this pump for 2 sink works great after 2 monthsStrongly recommend
Instructions are terrible!
I have this pump running 24/7 for weeks at a time throughout the winter and it has no issues.
I am going to save you some time and aggravation . #1. The inlet and outlet ports are 1 inch. Most well pipe used is 1 1/4 inch, SO, you need to plan to 'adapt' as you head for the hardware store.#2. The outlet is ON TOP. The inlet (from the well) is on bottom. I hooked mine up backwards . It is easy to do because NOWHERE in the instructions tells you which is which. OUTLET/TOP. WELL(inlet) BOTTOM.This is a nice compact unit. It is plenty powerful and quiet when pumping up.