- The shallow well jet pump is designed to supply fresh well water to residential homes, farms, cabins as well as agricultural structures and many others
- Jet water pump can pump water from a shallow or medium slope to a high place and is suitable for constructing a lawn sprinkler system
- Built-in thermal overload protection, so that the pump automatically stops when the card machine is overloaded to prevent burning
- The automatic booster system and high-precision pressure gauge allow you to clearly see the pressure value and easily control the water pressure
- Shallow well jet pump is suitable for high floor domestic water, faucet and shower pressurization, groundwater and well water extraction, farmland irrigation, and water supply, and water tower pressurization
- Equipped with an automatic booster system and pressure gauge for easier and safer operation
- Painted body resists corrosion as there are no exposed metal parts
- Designed and manufactured in line with the valid CE safety requirements
- Color: Blue
- Power: 1HP
- Voltage: 115
- Max Flow Rate: 925 GPH
- Max Lift: 125ft
- Max Suction: 26ft
- Max Pressure: 21.75 - 43.5PSI
- Hose Fitting: 1"
- Overall Dimension: 17"(L) x 10-3/4"(W) x 19"(H)
- Water Pressurized Garden Pump
XtremepowerUS 1.0HP 1" Water Jet Pump
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Great product! Instructions leave alot to be desired.
I'll save you some time and frustration. Firstly, the inlet and outlet ports are 1 inch, while most well pipes are 1 1/4 inch. Therefore, be prepared to make adaptations when heading to the hardware store. Secondly, note that the outlet is on top, and the inlet (from the well) is at the bottom. I mistakenly hooked mine up backward, a common error due to the lack of information in the instructions. To clarify, the outlet is at the top, and the well (inlet) is at the bottom. Despite this, it's a compact unit with ample power and operates quietly when pumping.
I run this pump continuously 24/7 for weeks during the winter, and it experiences no issues.
I've had this pump for two months, and it works great for my sink. I strongly recommend it.