XtremepowerUS Dual Speed 1HP Inground Pool Pumps deliver outstanding performance and reliability at a fraction of the price of the big name brands with Energy Saving up to 35% compare regular pump. Heavy-duty construction and advanced engineering provide high efficiency and quiet operation
- Energy Saving Swimming Pool Pump heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Built-in (2) Speed settings gives more user control to adjust the speed of water transfer with the low and high settings between 1,750 to 3,450 rotations per minute
- Extra-large debris basket keeps pool maintenance to a minimum, letting you enjoy your pool more, while the clear cover lets you see exactly when the basket needs cleaning
- Oversized strainer basket with transparent lid cover to indicate whether the basket needs to be cleaned out of debris, leaves and particles of dust to prevent clogging
- High performance motor with built-in airflow ventilation and thermal overload protection will deliver quieter noise and smoother running experience than traditional pumps of its class
- Designed for both in-ground and above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes. It Certified to meet specific product standards and safety requirements
- Please Note: Not for Sale in California
- Power: 1HP
- Voltage: 115v
- Speed: 2
- Low-Speed: 1750r/min
- Hi-Speed: 3450r/min
- Max Flow: 4380 GPH
- Fitting Size: 1-1/2" NPT
- Max Section Height: 79ft
- Hardware Required: No
- Electric Pool Pump
When installing, please consult qualified professional
2pc-Union Fitting Sold Separately
I've bought several of these after my $1500 variable Pentaire just stopped working. (Trust me - if I could fix them I would but several have been completely toasted). My pools are salt water, and the salt corrodes the insides of pumps, so they don't last very long - no matter how much you pay. Also the pool stores are not carrying many single speed pumps anymore, so I keep spares of these just in case. Bought a warranty on them too. These pumps do require a smaller fitting on the front end, so be ready... but otherwise, they work as well as the big name brands.
Our turned green while on vacation, our pump broke. This new pump is excellent!!! Our pool looks amazing!!!!
Works as advertised. Satisfied with this quiet pump. It self primes in an instant!
Easy to install good price
Very nice construction, quiet pump, may have to cut some tubing and add a few elbows, unions and such to your existing piping, but works well when you're done.