Perfect for tough tasks such as demolishing brickwork, removing plaster, taking off tiles and digging out old grouting. The drill is powered by an impressive 10 amp motor, making it suitable for drilling into materials including masonry, wood and metal.
- Rotary Hammer Drill - Perfect for tough tasks such as demolishing brickwork, removing plaster, taking off tiles and digging out old grouting. The drill is powered by an impressive motor, making it suitable for drilling into materials including masonry, wood and metal
- Variable Speed - With a no load speed 850 RPM and variable speed trigger, you'll always remain in total control of your tool, whatever the job at hand. For added ease of use, the drill also includes an anti-vibration mechanism, and auxiliary handle
- Flexible Swivel Handle - Adjustable 360 degree side handle and ergonomic D-grip handle for comfort and control. Rotating swivel lock handle can be detached or re-positioned for better utilization
- Impact Resistant Storage - Heavy Duty impact resistant storage case provides additional protection for tools. Blow-molded housing designed with handles to offer easy transportation and reliable storage of equipment
- Various Drilling Modes and Bits - (3) SDS drills, (1) flat chisel and (1) point chisel, and three modes - hammer only, hammer drill and drill only for you to select according to the materials and the working place you are located at.
- Type: Rotary Hammer Drill
- Voltage: 110/60Hz
- Power 1000Watts
- No Load Speed: 800RPM
- Speed: Variable Speed
- Impact Rate: 0-3000BPM
- Concrete Capacity: 1-1/2"
- Steel Capacity: 1"
- Rotary Hammer Drill
- SDS Adapter
- SDS Drill Bits (8mm,10mm and 12mm)
- Flat Chisel
- Point Chisel
- Carrying Case
The first drill I received burned out about an hour into the project. Just light home reno. Ihubdeal immediately shipped a new one which has held up very well. No issues of overheating or shutting off randomly. 5 stars for customer service and a nice quality tool for an affordable price
It is a great product. I had to use it the first day I received it. It is not a heavy duty machine, but it will do the job for occasional and just personal use.
The drill is excellent. I used it all day the first day drilling holes in an eighty year old concrete floor. I had to sharpen the bit a few times but the drill never slowed down.The chuck adapter, however, is junk. It broke into pieces the first time I used it. looks like it was made from pot metal instead of steel. If not for the chuck, I would have given it five stars. Let's just hope the hammer drill is better made than the chuck.Good tool for the price.
Amazing for the price. I've used it about 10 times now with no problems. If you're deciding between this and a bosch priced drill, this should do great for occasional use.
Thank you very much. Your business is much appreciated