Hex Asphalt Cutter Hammer Bit is ideal for removing aggregate materials such as hardened dirt, clay, loose concrete and asphalt for construction and demolition application. This chisel bit works with a jack hammer with 1-1/8" hex shank. Heat-treated industrial-grade steel construction offers excellent strength and durability.
- For jack hammers, these extra-long sturdy hex hammer bits are designed for serious demolition
- 5-1/2 in. wide x 17-1/4 in. long asphalt cutter chisel for digging and trenching of loose granular concrete and soil
- Precision machined and heat-treated from industrial-grade steel alloy for long-lasting durability and strength
- Wide hammer shovel design provides extra directional control for scooping larger surface areas
- Compatible for use with 1-1/8 in. hex shank demolition hammers and concrete breakers
- Type: Asphalt Cutter Chisel Bit
- Material: Steel
- Shank Style: 1-1/8 in. Hex
- Drill Bit type: Masonry Drill Bit
- Shovel Length: 7-1/2"
- Shovel Width: 5-1/2"
- Overall Dimension: 17-1/2"(L) x 5-1/2"(W) x 1-1/2"(H)
- 1 x Asphalt Cutter Hammer Bit
Used to compact crushed limestone backfill for fence post holes. I'm sure it'll work to compact any loose material. Kind of expensive for such a simple cast tool. Hard to get apart once used together, compacting in the hole is achieved without the square base, but once you attach the base (taper fit) almost impossible to get apart again.
Fairly good product. I would buy it again.
Does the job
It is very heavy, does a great job, a lot of work lifting hammer around with added weight, but does a great job of compacting.
These snapped in without a problem and work very well. Glad I got them.