Clay Spade Hammer Bit is ideal for general gardening and landscaping. This bit works with a jack hammer with 1-1/8" hex shank. Heat-treated steel construction offers strength and durability.
- Universal compatible fit most demolition hammers and some jack hammers for convenience with a hex 1-1/8" shank
- Scoop shovel chisel bit is great for digging large holes and garden, backyard landscaping
- Heavy duty shovel bit has alloy steel construction to cut through tough surfaces and reduced wear
- Demolition jackhammer shank scoop is 5" wide, rounded and 17-1/2" in length to work fast
- Electric jack hammer bit for all demo / breaker hammers with 1-1/8 inch hex shank
- Digs through concrete, packed soil, clay, gravel, adobe, sandstone, frozen dirt, and more
- Type: Clay Spade Shovel
- Material: Heat Treated Steel
- Shank Size: 1-1/8" Hex
- Shovel Width Size: 5"
- Length: 17-1/2"
- Case Included: Yes
- 1 x Clay Spade Hammer Bit
- 1 x Carrying Case
Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, due to flash photography color may vary.
Awesome love it
I have to dig giant 3ftsq holes for patio covers and this little guy is not having any problems digging in some tough rock and clay
A bought an Xtreme power Electric Demolition Jack Hammer a few months ago because I needed to break up some concrete in my basement floor and it did an excellent job. The cost of the Jack hammer was only slightly more than renting one, so I thought it was worth buying at the time, even if I only used it twice. Since then I have used it three or four times. When I started excavating for a French drain I found this Spade scoop shovel that fitted the jack hammer perfectly. It made the job so much easier and I did not get blisters or a back ache, so it was definitely worth it. After working with the shovel all day, it still looked good as new.
We have gotten our money out of this spade. I wish I would have bought it sooner. We used it to move our mail box, dig up plants, break up concrete. Our rock hard soil is not match for this spade. If you want it- get it! You'll be glad you did.
I just bought this and wow I used it right away and it really saves time.a well-built piece of equipment.