This 250 ft./lbs. 1/2 in. Impact Wrench is built for the professional user, providing more power with less noise. The tool features a low weight composite housing for added user comfort. Each tool produces 250 ft./lbs of torque and come with a extended anvil to increase your reach. Perfect for auto/recreational vehicle/garden equipment service and repair
- Delivering up to 250 foot-pounds of nut-busting torque, the Air Impact Wrench capably tackles the most demanding assembly & disassembly jobs. The industrial tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism punishes tough bolts and powers through heavy-duty applications such as suspension work and heavy equipment repair.
- Whether you operate a garage or an industrial jobsite, you can rely on the Stark Impact Wrench to perform reliably in harsh working conditions. With its hammer case, steel wear plate, and durable composite housing, this tool can sustain heavy-duty usage
- Weight less than 6 lbs, rugged industrial metal frame cover for durability, handle is over-molded to provide grip comfort also help reduce operating fatigue
- With a extended anvil help reach recess fasteners in deep well wheels
- Color: Silver
- Free Speed: 7,000 RPM
- Max Torque: 250 ft/lb
- Rated Torque: 850 FT/LB
- Square Drive Head: 1/2"
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT
- Air Consumption: 4 CFM
- Socket Size: 1/2", 9/16 and 5/8"
- Air Compressor Required: Yes
- Air Impact Wrench
- 3 Socket Set
Inexpensive and built like most pneumatic tools. I mean, the only thing to go wrong are the seals - and they're an easy fix. I may rudely surprised down the road - if so, I rewrite this review. But until then, you're getting a lot of bang for your buck with this impact wrench.