Stark swiveling pickup truck crane has 3-ton hydraulic jack to easily lift loads to 1100 lbs. Steel boom extends from 33in. to 53-1/2in. to help you get ideal angle when hoisting items onto truck bed
- Truck crane hoist is equipped with a hydraulic plunger. The hydraulic plunger starts simply by turning the handle. The combination of grip and hydraulic plunger makes operation labor-saving and efficient
- Winch crane adopts steel material, also known as alloy steel, which has higher strength than carbon steel. Its low carbon content and low alloying element content effectively improve the stability, plasticity, and welding properties
- Crane hoist allows a person to easily lift the engine, generators, compressors, and other small equipment into the car. It is widely used in pickup trucks, towing lathes, ships, suitable for construction, forestry, factories, and transportation
- Crane's arms are adjustable in four length classes, with the arms measuring 55-1/2" in the shortest case and able to withstand up to 1,100 pounds of lifting. At full extension, the components length and effectively support up to 500 pounds
- The base of the crane is removable and effortlessly installed. The bottom of the pickup truck crane rotates 360° according to handling requirements. The cantilever is centered on the shaft and swivels in different directions
- Material: Steel
- Type: Hoist Crane
- Lifting Type: Hydraulic
- Hydraulic Jack: 3-Ton
- Max Weight Capacity: 1100lbs
- Boom Extension Lock: 4 Position (1100lbs, 700lbs, 600lbs and 500lbs)
- Boom Extends: 33" to 53-1/2''
- Handle Pump Length: 21-3/4"
- Swivel: Yes
- Chain Length: 10-1/2"
- Base w/ Mount Bracket: 5-3/4" x 11-3/4"
- Base Size: 5-1/2" x 8"
- Hoist Crane
I thank you it is a great lift, now I do not have to lift heavy items in and out of the truck.
Its going to come in handy soon .But i had to put in steel plate under the truck bed to act like a big washer.I sandwiched the bed between the mounting base & a peice of 3/8 plate steel .Ill attatch the plate to the frame later .the only thing is the boom only goes so far down , DC o you will have to chock up you lifting straps of chains as tight as you csn , as i have a camper shell on my truck .But i think it will be helpful for things like my generator or a jobsite box full of tools .My truck has a lift kit on it so lifting snything over 250 lbs that high isnt something you want to do by your self .This will really help with that dort of tasks.Not to sure i would put the full rated weight on it until its connected to the frame .Unless i feel the bed needs to be replaced .It definetly needs to be reinforced & msybe even a stabilizer like a trailers landing gear would be a good idea for suspension compression in that corner of the truck.A quick release type .1100 lbs lifting cspcity sounds good until you start bending or ripping steel body parts .But all & all i think its a good product.I like how its not in my way & it tucks under the bed rail .Just remember how thin your truck bed is .
worked as expected
had to re-weld the base and jib, looked like factory reject that was sold instead of scraped. The lock pins are garbage but easy fix replaced with bolts. installed on truck very easy. Works as stated not tall enough to swing over bed just added a piece of pipe to extend the height.For the money it is a decent project to finish it lifts as stated and fast shipping so if you are handy and have a welder it is a great deal.
Ok but my box was crushed