Get extra lift where you need it most - this truck crane can easily lift loads onto the bed of your pickup. The boom extends and locks in four positions for extra reach. The base swivels for easy access to all sides of your truck or trailer bed. The crane folds away when not in use. This heavy duty pickup truck crane is built tough for professional use.
- Ideal for pickup truck or trailer bed crane allows for one person to easily lift engines, watercraft and more
- Telescopic boom extends from 33in to 53-1/2in to transport loads between 500 - 1100 lbs.
- Hydraulic ram has a lift range from 9in to 56in.
- 360° swivel design allows for maximum accessibility
- Rugged heavy duty construction ensures long term durability
- Boom extension locks in 4 positions (1100lbs, 700lbs, 600lbs and 500lbs)
- Boom conveniently stores over wheel well when not in use
- 1in lift hook with safety latch is easy to attach to cargo
- Color: Grey
- Material: Steel
- Type: Hoist Crane
- Lifting Type: Hydraulic
- Hydraulic Jack: 3-Ton
- Max Weight Capacity: 1100lbs
- Boom Extension Lock: 4 Position (1100lbs, 700lbs, 600lbs and 500lbs)
- Boom Extends: 33" to 53-1/2''
- Handle Pump Length: 21-3/4"
- Swivel: Yes
- Cable Gauge:
- Cable Length:
- Base w/ Mount Bracket: 5-3/4" x 11-3/4"
- Base Size: 5-1/2" x 8"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Hoist Crane
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
At first, second and third glances this thing is a POS. But thankfully its ugly is only skin deep.Unbelievable but this thing is actually pretty well made. Yeah the welds look like a third grader did them, rough metal every where, even the paint is pretty ugly. Had a few weld splatters that blocked a couple of holes. There is no manual except some goofy safety fold-out with an exploded parts diagram.But this thing works and it works very well, especially for the money. I surely couldn't make one cheaper and I will probably grind and touch up a few welds.I use it in the shop on a fairly heavy welding table, toyed with bolting it down but I really like the freedom to move it to any near edge of the table. Just using a couple of c-clamps currently for testing but I ordered a couple of 5" Dimide clamps for normal use.So I say buy with confidence, yeah she's ugly but she'll help your back!
Hook swedge prevents hook passing through boom end. had to grind opening wider. Othert than that all ok!!
Placement in the truck bed was painful but so worth it. I use it everyday. What a back saver
This is built pretty well, but could use a second pulley/roller out on the end where the cable goes through. If it is raised up too high the cable rubs against the slot due to not having a second pulley or roller! The other issue is the holes are not drilled straight on the upright when swiveling, you have to raise the upper unit up to get the pin to go through when locking it into place. Other than those issues it works fine.