XtremepowerUS 1.5 HP In-Ground Pool Pump is compatible with a PL30-6 Filter Tank. Self-priming for in-ground functionality and can be installed for 220V. Featuring a drain plug for easy winterizing and high durability with corrosion proof polymer Fittings connections: 1 1/2 inch. NPT Volt 220. Amps 15/7.5. 88 GPM, HMAX: 20 m. 5280GPH. Listed. Listed. Certificated.
- Self-priming pump with durable construction for all-weather
- High Flow Rate of 88 Gallons Per Minute the swimming pool pump work swiftly and efficiently
- Machine will protect users's safety entirely with build-in automatic thermal overload protector
- Pump components are fiberglass-reinforced for superior strength and durability
- Large strainer basket is the largest in its class with an easy open, quick lock, transparent pump lid which mean less work and more swimming
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Maximize flow and reduce noise while the energy efficient motor with commercial-grade frame
- Swimming Pool Pump has a and Certification to ensure recognized Standards for Safety
- Not for sale in California *Cannot be shipped to California*
- Power: 1.5HP
- Voltage: 230
- Amps: 13/6.5
- Flow Max: 88 GPM/ 5,280 GPH
- Internal Inlet Fitting: 1.5" NPT
- RPM: 3450
- Max Temperature: 122F
- Waterproof Level: IPX5
- Overall Dimension: 23-1/2"(L) x 7-3/4"(W) x 11-1/4"(H)
- Certification:, Listed
- Hardware Required: Yes
- Swimming Pool Pump
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
love this pump. Quiet on low and sucks like crazy on high speed. Easy for this female senior citizen to install.
Purchased to replace a pump that failed after 10 years, by comparison it is quite a bit smaller, more energy efficient, easy to install, and but twice as loud on the high setting. The pool is closed for the season now, but I'll be looking into how to dampen the noise in the Spring.
We are very happy with the pump. Hooked up and has been working great!
the orther one i had lasted 2 years, so lets wait and how long this one will run
The only issue was the wires going into the motor does have any weather protection conduit. I bought some put the wires in it and inserted it into the hole in the motor, then sealed it with hot glue. That way no rain can get into the motor. The pump works great. Since I hadn't had one for a little while my pool needed a lot of attention so the pump really did the job and worked hard in the beginning. I love that the switch is right on the pump. No more walking to the circuit breaker to turn on and off. It was very easy to install, too.