Our pressurized water booster pump is perfect for transferring water from wells or water reservoirs up moderate slopes and to upper stories of buildings. This water pressure booster pump gives homes up to 5 times more pressure in their water pipes for better showers, cleaning and irrigation. 1.6 horsepower motor pumps 1000 gallons per hour and has a max lift of 150 feet. This pump is perfect for draining, adding water pressure to houses and farm irrigation.
- The shallow well jet pump is designed to supply fresh well water to residential homes, farms, cabins as well as agricultural structures and many others
- Jet water pump can be pumped water from a shallow or medium slope to a high place and is suitable for constructing a lawn sprinkler system
- Built-in thermal overload protection, so that the pump automatically stops when the card machine is overloaded to prevent burning
- Automatic booster system and high-precision pressure gauge allow you to clearly see the pressure value and easily control the water pressure
- Shallow well jet pump is suitable for high floor domestic water, faucet and shower pressurization, groundwater and well water extraction, farmland irrigation and water supply, and water tower pressurization
- Equipped with an automatic booster system and pressure gauge for easier and safer operation
- Designed and manufactured in line with the valid CE safety requirements
- Watt: 1200
- Horsepower: 1.6
- Max Flow Rate: 16.71GPM / 1000GPH
- Max Lift: 150 Feet
- Max Pressure: 72.5 PSI
- Hose Fitting: 1"
- Container Size: 5 Gallon
- Overall Dimension: 12"(W) x 18"(L) x 19"(H)
- Water Pressurized Garden Pump
*Note Pump not for drinking water, internal drinking water filter is required*
I bought this pump to hook up to my recycled water containers to water during the drought. Work fine and has good water pressure. I have a 1- 1/4" line coming to the inlet ( gravity fed and a 1" out splitting into 2 hoses with shut offs. Plenary of pressure to run sprinklers, drip irrigation or hoses. On/ Off switch does not work very well, so I had to fix it. Other than this minor issue, I'm happy with it. I pump around 800 gallons every other day to irrigate out property. Let see how long it will last.
POWERFUL AND QUITE
Me gusto mucho esta buenicimo
easy set up,great value
The first one that arrived had a kink in the hose and had to send it back. I was quickly sent a new one.It works very well. I have this hooked up to a rain catch system and use it water my garden and yard and it does a good job.