The 1 x 30-inch Belt Sander with 5-Inch Sanding Disc sands, smooths and deburrs jagged edges, and splinters on your wood and lumber. The compact design makes transportation & storage easier than ever while the heavy-duty base prevents walking and wobbling during operation. With all of this in addition to the 5-inch side disc, you'll have the capacity to sand whatever your heart desires
- Multifunctional Use - With a powerful motor, it can be used for small & large sanding operations on various materials. It can intricate contour sanding and shaping to fast stock removal
- Convenient and Simple Design - Both belt & disc sanding tables can tilt 45 degrees. It is also equipped with the quick-release belt tension lever, which is easy & quick for you to change the belt. It makes your work more convenient
- Dust Collection Port - Our disc sander is equipped with a dust collection port, which can minimize the clean-up of sawdust and debris. It can keep your work environment cleaner
- High-Quality Material Tool - Disc sander is made of heavy-duty steel. Durable and can be used for a long time. There is also a strong base on the disc sander, which can prevent any heavy vibrations when you operate. It provides extra stability and safety
- Color: Red/Black
- Voltage: 110V 60Hz
- RPM Speed: 3,450/rpm
- Disc Speed: 3600/rpm
- Belt Speed: 13.5 m/second
- Dust Port Size: 1-1/2"
- Disc Sander Table Size: 4" x 7-5/16"
- Belt Sander Table Size: 5-1/8" x 5-1/8"
- Belt Disc Sander
First time belt sander buyer and this thing is a beast I use it for metal fabrication and it defiantly pulls its weight no regrets here
Belt sander 1 x 30 in, with 5 in disc. Excellent design, but disappointing build quality. That said we have 4 of those in our workshop and run them long hours year after year. Don't expect them to run straight out of the box, but if you are prepared to tweek it a bit, it is actually very functional. These sanders appears to be made in China and sold under dozens of different names. Q.C. is so so, but once you have it fixed, it's great, easy running and easy to use.
Prefect for cleaning up tight small areas!
Perfect grinder for smaller projects. Easy to move around the forge and has plenty of HP to get the job done.
Belt sander works well, maybe better than you would expect for the price. Motor runs well and has pretty decent power. You'd really have to be jamming something very hard into the belt with a lot of force intentionally trying to stop the motor. I run it pretty hard grinding steel and it keeps up just fine. That being said it runs a too fast for my liking but beggars can't be choosers. All in all, the platform and the adjusters work, not well but they do what they are supposed to do. The backing support plate for the belt is god awful, buy yourself some good belts with this if you can afford them, night and day difference. Would I purchase again? Only if I was on the same budget, but honestly there's nothing too bad I can say about it, it works, and its far from the cheapest made belt sander out there. For what you get youd be hard pressed to build a better one at the same price. I upgraded the main platform to give a better work surface that doesnt have grooves for you workpiece to get snagged on. I did this day one.