10-Piece Master Torx Bit Socket Set, It constructed from S2 Steel and chrome vanadium steel (CR-V) for superior strength and longevity, Sockets features a chrome finish and bits are made from S2 steel bits to resist rust and corrosion. The bits is made of S2 steel, which is precisely and automatically machined to ensure accurate size.
- Wide Applications - Work on cars, trucks, appliances, lawn equipment, machinery, and other jobs requiring star fasteners/bolts
- Premium Torque Strength - High strength chrome vanadium steel sockets provide superior torque for greater turning power with mirror chrome finish for corrosion resistance
- S2 Alloy Steel Bits - Bits are made from Drop-forged, heat-treated S2 steel for superior hardness that reduce wear-outs and insure longevity, Sockets are made from heat treated chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
- Organized Storage Case - Each set includes a sturdy blow molded case for convenient storage when not in use. They are embossed with the appropriate sizes so you can easily identify which socket you need
- Material: S2 Steel, Cr-V
- Socket Type: Hex
- Measurement Standard: XZN
- Drive: 1/4" & 3/8" Size
- 1/4" Drive Sizes: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- 3/8" Drive Sizes: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm
- Tamper Proof: 3/8" Drive: 14mm, 1/2" Drive: 16mm, 18mm
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- 10pcs Torx Socket Set
- Carrying Case
Very very good tool set
Great set for the money....really only needed 1 size for a particular project but this kit wasn't much more expensive than the single bit and so I went for it. Nice quality for the money.
great commodity/ thank you again for your service!
I LOVE THEM. CANT WORK ON MY 2011 GTI MK6 WITHOUT THEM
Like others, I needed a 14mm 12 point socket to do my rear brakes on a VW TDI. I ordered this set to eliminate (hopefully) ever being without a special socket needed for my family of VDubs.I did not abuse the 14mm socket, but it had 2 to 3 metric ass tons of force exerted on it when trying to break the rear caliper bolts off the rear on my 2013 VW Passat for the first time. They were rusted into place so I had to keep steady and increased pressure on a breaker bar for some time to get them loose. (I actually have to have hernia surgery soon as a result of the strain).It held up like a champ and all the sockets in the set seem to be made of quality materials that will hold up over time.