Stark welding wire for mild steel is ideal for all-position welding, and best suited for single pass applications with high travel speed.
- Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel.
- Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- All-position Flux-Core MIG wire is self-shielded, making it ideal for work on rusty, dirty and painted material.
- The wire runs hotter than solid wires. This makes it best suited for single pass applications with high travel speed
- Wire Diameter: 0.030" (0.8mm)
- Weight: 10-Pounds
- 10lb Flux Core Wire