1100 LBS Motorcycle ATV Scissor Jack, which is made from high strength steel. When loaded, the adjustable locking screws improve stability and safety. Easy to adjust and easy to store. It can be used alone or with almost any motorcycle lift. It has an 1100 Lb. capacity, made of solid steel and it's easy to use, and so strong. It'll easily handle small vehicles like dirt bikes & ATVs
- Fit for street bike, cruiser and adventure touring and unfit for dirt bike, ATV & UTV and snowmobile
- Designed with this in mind, the wide platform covers a large area, easily spanning gaps between frame rails or contacting more surface area on belly pans
- Heavy-duty steel is the main component in the construction of the jack, preventing bending, breaking, and warping – keeping it consistent
- Park your motorcycle, slide your jack into position underneath, then lift away
- Top surface is designed a durable rubber pad with striped veins, which is beneficial to prevent slippage and scratching
- Heavy-duty solid steel construction; Max weight capacity 1100LBS
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Function: Manual Hank Crank
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,000lbs
- Motorcycle Scissor Jack
It will do what I needed.
Just as advertised
This is a must have jack if you work in motorcycles while the bike is on the table lift, this jack slides right under the bike.
This lift works very well with my 310 pound Honda 300L. Lifts the bike far enough to bring both wheels off the ground. I replaced the rear suspension on my bike and this lift was a big help. BTW, I recommend the tray with casters, as it makes moving the lift easy.
Ditched my full-size ride-on rolling storage unit in favor of this. Far easier to store in the riding season and can be easily used for service on the motorcycle too.Rolls around well enough as long as the floor is smooth and clean.