The heavy duty air/hydraulic bottle jack is design to lift trucks, lawnmowers, farm vehicles and more with little effort. It can lighten your work load up to 12 tons with a minimum lift height 10.25" and a maximum lift height 20". This Bottle Jack also features a 48" long air hose providing the option to power this hydraulic jack with air. The compact design allows easy storage and carrying
- Ideal Jack - For automotive, truck, van, farm, industrial, and construction work
- Versatile Uses - Safely and reliably lifts most vehicles with a minimum lift of 10-1/4 inches high to a maximum of 20 inches high
- Great for Manual Lifting - Includes two additional detachable handles for manual lifting when in absence of an air compressor
- Easy to Connect - Comes equipped with both hose & connector to quickly connect to air compressor for lifting operations with ease
- Safe and Reliable Lifting - Heavy duty steel construction allows jack to be used multiple times without wear and tear and can handle heavy duty loads with ease.
- Easy to Transport - Small size allows jack to be transported to any location. Side handles allows for easy gripping & carrying
- 2-PC Jack Handle - Includes two-piece jack handles for manual lifting when compressor is not available
- Color: Red
- Operation: Air/Hydraulic
- Lift Capacity (Tons): 12
- Adjust Height: 3-1/8"
- Minimum Height: 10-1/4"
- Maximum Height: 20"
- Lifting Height: 6-5/8"
- Air Rubber Hose Length: 48"
- Air Valve And Inlet: 1/4" x 18 NPT
- Working Pressure: 90-120 PSI
- Max Pressure: 220 PSI
- Bottle Jack
Husband is so happy with this. It works great. Lifted our toyhauler with full water up with no issues at all to check wheels. You will be very happy with this product
Works well and is well built
It works as it should, no problems.
I was needing to jack a portion of my house up. This 12 ton bottle jack did the job quite easily. My compressor was a bit small, but the combination worked well. My only problem was the valve was difficult to close completely. Still, not a bad item.
Does the job I use for modular homes.