Remove and install bearings, bushings, gears, ball joints, U-joints, pulleys, etc. You'll be able to create substantial pressure for your arbor and press-out jobs, with little effort. H-frame shop press can be used for electric motor and armature repair, installation and removal of pressure-fitted parts, and bending or straightening of metal
- Great for straightening, stamping, bending and pressing any component that is hard to handle
- H-frame shop press can be used for electric motor and armature repair, installation and removal of pressure-fitted parts, and bending or straightening of metal
- Heavy-duty H-frame constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Extra-long handle included for easy pumping force
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Type: Hydraulic Shop Press
- Capacity: 12 Ton
- Operation: Hydraulic Pump
- Ram stroke: 7-1/2"
- Steel Press Plate Included: Yes
- Overall Dimensions: 23-1/2"(W) x 24"(L) x 59-1/2"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Hydraulic Shop Press
- Steel Press Plate
Overall, I haven't had any problems with the press. The instructions were lacking some but it didn't take much to figure out what to do. The only issue I had was that there were not enough bolts sent with the press to complete the installation. The four longer bolts that go through the frame to hold the top piece onto the frame were missing (see picture). Luckily, I had some bolts that fit perfectly so it wasn't that big of a deal. Interestingly, I had an excess of smaller bolts (6+, at least) that were unused so I'm not sure what the deal was. I have used the press a handful of times now, pressing bearings on and off and it works just as it should so overall, I am satisfied. The bolt issue is what prevents me from giving it five stars. Cheers!
It's exactly what I wanted
Easy to put together, everything works great, just what I wanted.
This is a great hydraulic press for the money. Aside from an initial order snafu (why I changed the review to four stars), I have been using this intermittently once I got the right product in 2012. It was great for doing ball joints and a bushing replacement on my OE style 1971 GM A Body control arms... and I am sure I will have use of this thing for many more years as there is still little-no rust. The red powder coating has stood the test of time thus far.No leaks and the bolts all are still in good shape. Easy to break this down and move it from place to place
looks to be built a little light but used it on a few tough projects and it held up well,for the money great addition for my shop.