Stark professional diesel pump kit, which is widely used in automobile manufacturing, power, chemical, engineering machinery, vehicle maintenance workshop, oil change center and other industries. It has those Advantages such as small size, big flow and easy operating. With inner bypass valve and excellent quality, it works by vehicle battery, with good self priming function, pump is also equipped with filter. Pump can work with diesel oil and kerosene (No suitable for petrol)
- Professional diesel pump can be widely used in automobile manufacturing, power, chemical, engineering machinery, vehicle maintenance workshop, oil change center and other industries
- This oil pump is made of premium materials which can be used for a long time. It has also been tested and passed through a strict performance test for temperature resistance and anti-shock with a high quality protection rating of IP55
- 12V battery connectors let you run the pump with cars, motorcycles, vans, quads and other 12V vehicles
- Due to its compact size and the handle grip, this fuel pump is very portable to carry. You can freely use it wherever you want to use
- Thermal protection function, may shut off when achieve the maximum operating temperature
- Constructed of durable cast steel,combined with the sturdy copper motor, provides stable performance while delivering unparalleled suction power
- Color: Red/Black
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated: 200W
- Inlet/ Outlet Port Fitting: 3/4"
- Pump Flow Rate: Up to 40L/Min (10GPM)
- Rotate Speed: 4,200 RPM
- Speed Range: 3,500 RPM
- Suction Distance: 3-6m
- 12v Transfer Pump
- Inlet / Outer Adapter
*Note Not suitable for low flammability fuel (such as gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas, alcohol, etc.*
The pump seemes to be a decent enough pump, but they change the bored in/out and use bushings and nipples to go UP to 1" to achieve a commercial rating. This means instead of a normal $1.50 a foot fuel line, you have to use $5.00 a foot commercial multi hose........not a nice way to do things, or achieve a goal
Pumps great small leak near handle but seams to work ok for the price.
I like it
Used it out of the box to transfer 500 gallons of diesel, worked great. Was pumping head of 6 ft. I also extended/spliced 12 ft of 16gauge wire to the leads.Fast forward a month. I had it stored in a nice enclosed shed. The pump and lines were drained and stored on a shelf. Tried using it to transfer another 500 gl and nothing. Took the housing apart and checked the rotor and seals. Rotor was sticking, so cleaned vanes and rotor. Still didn't work. Had to clean the switch wire contacts. Then, t was off running again. Frustrating? yes took off one start for that. Good value? For me, yes.
This pump wastes no time in transferring liquids! I'm impressed!