Cut exact holes through any type of materials such as felt, leather. sheet metal and more with this complete hollow punch kit! This features changeable punch blades for all your specific projects with a comfortable handle for precision. Constructed with high quality allow steel and rust resistant finish, it is ready to tackle any tough work. Handle and all punch sizes are conveniently packaged into a hard plastic case for carry.
- Multi-applicable is most ideal on vinyl, leather, rubber, copper, plastic, soft material, gaskets, cardboard, and etc..
- Precisely machined and heat treated blade with alloy steel construction resists corrosion and keeps blade sharp to provide excellent cutting performance
- Built-in center punch/ pilot tip in drive handle features a textured knurled surface to support a firm grip for easy and accurate positioning to execute clean cuts
- Alternating hollow punch blade for wide range of application includes the following size: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8" 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8"-inch
- High quality plastic case comes with a handle allowing easy accessibility and is portable for on the go jobs
- Color: Blue/Black
- Material: Steel
- Hollow Punch Blade: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8" 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8"-inch
- Pin Point Punch Handle: Yes
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- 13pc Hollow Punch Set
- Pin Point Punch Handle
- Carrying case
Item arrived on time and as described by vender. I would buy this product and use this vender again. A very nice set.
I needed this item for medical purposes and it worked perfectly. After colon surgery I had to cut circles in colostomy bag mounting bandages. Doing it with scissors took hours, once I found what diameter was needed I would cut out at least ten of them in a matter of minuets with the hole punch you should let medical workers know about this time saving use.
I love these punches. Super easy to use. I did not need to sharpen the set I received.
It's a good buy for the price if you don't make stuff frequently, I did find it annoying that the center kept falling out. But I fixed this problem by using a small o ring to keep it centered and in place along with the spring in as you can see in the picture. The o ring is 1/4" outside dimension.
Nice heavy product, stands up well to use. Not all are sharp and have to tighten bolt often. Guide came out first hit, but wasn't really needed for my use. Would recommend and buy again. The holder has nice shield to protect knuckles.