- Precision Bits - Precisely and automatically machined bit tips to ensure accurate size, chamfered bit ends insert smoothly into fasteners and protect both bits and fasteners from damaged edges
- S2 Alloy Steel Bits - All of our bits are made from premium S2 alloy steel making it harder and more durable. This ensures they last throughout multiple uses without compromising the quality.
- Securely Lock Design - Cr-V steel socket securely locks onto your ratchet handle and turns even the toughest fasteners
- Premium Torque Strength - High-strength chrome vanadium steel sockets provide superior torque for greater turning power with a mirror chrome finish for corrosion resistance
- Organized Storage Case - Our socket set comes enclosed in a blow-molded case to keep all your sockets organized. The sizes are embossed on the case as well as engraved on our sockets, so you never have to figure out what size you have
- Material: S2 Steel, Cr-V
- Socket Type: Hex
- Drive: 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" Size
- 1/4“ Drive Sizes: T8H, T10H, T15H, T20H, T25H, T27H, T30H, (37mm Length)
- 3/8“ Drive Sizes: T40H, T45H, T47H, T50H, T55H, (48mm Length)
- 1/2“ Drive Sizes: T-60H (55mm Length)
- Storage Case Included: Yes
- 13pcs Torx Socket Set
- Carrying Case
Stark USA 13pc Torx Star Tamper Proof Bit Socket S2 CR-V 1/4" 3/8" 1/2"
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Completed the task effectively. Compatible with VW oil pan bolts and other engine bolts.
I purchased it primarily for the T60 bit, but the small additional cost for the other bits and case made this item a bargain. Larger size tamper-proof Torx bits aren't available at the home improvement stores I visited, or on their websites. It seems well-made and should hold up to any standard duty usage.
Update: After using the set more, I found that the bit marked T10 is the same size as the T20 already in the set. I wonder if it is just my set or if this happened to others. T10 sockets are easier to find, so I bought one at the home improvement store, although it isn't a security bit.
Performed excellently! I would make the purchase again.