13-Piece Master Torx Bit Socket Set, It constructed from S2 Steel and chrome vanadium steel (CR-V) for superior strength and longevity, Sockets features a chrome finish and bits are made from S2 steel bits to resist rust and corrosion. The bits is made of S2 steel, which is precisely and automatically machined to ensure accurate size.
- Precisely and automatically machined bit tips to ensure accurate size, chamfered bit ends insert smoothly into fasteners and protect both bits and fasteners from damaged edges
- All of our bits are made from premium S2 alloy steel making it harder and more durable. This ensures they last throughout multiple uses without compromising the quality
- Cr-V steel socket securely locks on to your ratchet handle and turns even the toughest fasteners
- High strength chrome vanadium steel sockets provide superior torque for greater turning power with mirror chrome finish for corrosion resistance
- Socket set comes enclosed in a blow molded case to keep all your sockets organized. The sizes are embossed on the case as well as engraved on our sockets, so you never have to figure out what size you have
- Material: S2 Steel, Cr-V
- Socket Type: Hex
- Drive: 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" Size
- 1/4“ Drive Sizes: T8H, T10H, T15H, T20H, T25H, T27H, T30H, (37mm Length)
- 3/8“ Drive Sizes: T40H, T45H, T47H, T50H, T55H, (48mm Length)
- 1/2“ Drive Sizes: T-60H (55mm Length)
- Storage Case Included: Yes
- 13pcs Torx Socket Set
- Carrying Case
Worked great! Would buy again.
Did the job. Works with VW oil pan bolts and other engine bolts as well.
Product is as advertised
I bought it primarily for the T60 bit, but for the small additional cost the other bits and case made this item a bargain. Larger size tamper-proof Torx bits aren't available at the home improvement stores I visited - or on their web sites. It seems well made and should hold up to any standard duty usage.Update: After using the set more, I found that the bit marked T10 is the same size as the T20 already in the set. I wonder if it is just my set, or if this happened to others. T10 sockets are easier to find, so I bought one at the home improvement store (although it isn't a security bit).