Extend your reach with the 14-pc. 1/2-in. Drive Jumbo Crowfoot Wrench Set (Inch). These handy problem solvers give you more options when you are trying to get at fasteners in tight, awkward spaces. With every common size from 1-1/16 in. to 2 in., they are ready for use with your 1/2 in. drive ratchet, extension, or torque wrench. A snap-in storage case keeps them all together and neatly organized. Made from high quality forged and hardened alloy steel, wrenches feature a tough chrome-plated finish that resists rust and corrosion
- Problem Solver Wrench Set - These handy problem solvers give you more options when you are trying to get at fasteners in tight, awkward spaces
- SAE Size Range - With every common size from 1-1/16 in. to 2 in., they are ready for use with your 1/2 in. drive ratchet, extension, or torque wrench
- Fully Polished Set - The high polish finish resists rust & oxidation and is easy to clean after tough jobs
- Size Marking - High-contrast visibility permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read for easy retrieval & identification
- Premium Material - Wrenches have precision machines ends for tighter grip and less fastener wear
- Storage Tray - The blow molded storage tray keeps the entire wrench set safe & together for transportation
- Material: Chrome Plated Finish
- Measurement: SAE
- Drive Size: 1/2"
- Size: 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, 1-3/8, 1-7/16, 1-1/2, 1-5/8, 1-11/16, 1-3/4, 1-13/16, 1-7/8, 2 in.
- Storage Tray Included: Yes
- 14PC Jumbo Crowfoot Wrench Set
- Storage Tray
I had a leak in a water line below a concrete floor in a hole. There was no way to get a pipe wrench on the nut that I needed to take off. Had repair made right after receiving crows feet. Very well made, smooth edges, more than i expected.
Very nice. Looks well made. Would buy Stark tools again.
fast delivery,used it to tighten hydraulic line i couldn't get to with regular wrench