This one-man post-hole digger is ideal for installing fence posts, decks, planting trees and shrubs, ice fishing, and more. It is lightweight and easy to start. In addition, it is come with 6" earth auger bits for easily drilling through the toughest soil conditions.
- Versatile Auger Bit Included - Includes (1) 6" auger bit that is ideal for a wide range of home applications such as installing fence posts, planting, and other lawn applications
- Heavy Duty Performance - Powerful 1500 Watt motor delivers up to 90 foot pounds of torque for great digging applications and projects
- Easy and Comfortable Operation - Simple to use powerhead comes with a anti vibration handle and allows you to work comfortably even with one hand
- Safety Lock - Powerhead is equipped with a safety lock function that prevents any accidental triggering for added security
- Comfortable Handles - Ergonomic design. Our one-man post digger features two anti-skid, vibration-proof grips, providing maximum leverage and stability while work
- Powerful 1500W Heavy Duty Motor - 1500 Watts power motor with 10.9amp will deliver high performance motor delivers 90 ft-lb torque with 270 RPM impact rated speed!
- Rated Watt: 1500W
- Voltage: 110V/60hz
- Amp: 10.9
- Max Torque: 90ft/lb
- Horsepower: 1.6HP
- No Load Speed: 200RPM
- Overall Dimension Bit: 31-1/2"(L) x 6"(W)
- Overall Dimension w/ Bit: 18"(W) x 13-1/2"(L) x 44"(H)
- Assemble Required: Yes
- Electric Earth Auger
- 6" Auger Bit
- Hex Spanner
I am a DIYer, not a professional, so just need something to help save my back every now and again. This is a good little auger. I used it to plant some green arborvitae around my house. It did great. I love that it is electric. No gas and oil, no worrying about it not running if I don't use it for a while. I would buy it again. If you have a problem with this auger, it is you, not the equipment.
It did everything that I needed for it to do and it was delivered promptly. As with any hand held auger if you hit a rock or tree root it yank out of your hands. Manufacturer states it is not for use in rocky areas and this is true.
It saved lots of time and energy digging holes for fence posts. But it also hurt my arm when it hit bricks and roots underground. You will learn how to use it safely after you have experienced your arm was twisted by the machine.Once you feel an object underground, stop it immediately and use a small shovel to dog the brick out, then continue using the machine.
I tried to rent a gas powered auger but couldn't find one in this town. So I gave this electric auger a try. I love it. Easy to use and compact enough to store away for next time. I highly recommend it.
Over 100 hole still going strong. Much better than gas power