This one-man post-hole digger is ideal for installing fence posts, decks, planting trees and shrubs, ice fishing, and more. It is lightweight and easy to start. In addition, it is come with 6" earth auger bits for easily drilling through the toughest soil conditions.
- Versatile Auger Bit Included - Includes (1) 6" auger bit that is ideal for a wide range of home applications such as installing fence posts, planting, and other lawn applications
- Heavy Duty Performance - Powerful 1500 Watt motor delivers up to 90 foot pounds of torque for great digging applications and projects
- Easy and Comfortable Operation - Simple to use powerhead comes with a anti vibration handle and allows you to work comfortably even with one hand
- Safety Lock - Powerhead is equipped with a safety lock function that prevents any accidental triggering for added security
- Comfortable Handles - Ergonomic design. Our one-man post digger features two anti-skid, vibration-proof grips, providing maximum leverage and stability while work
- Powerful 1500W Heavy Duty Motor - 1500 Watts power motor with 10.9amp will deliver high performance motor delivers 90 ft-lb torque with 270 RPM impact rated speed!
- Rated Watt: 1500W
- Voltage: 110V/60hz
- Amp: 10.9
- Max Torque: 90ft/lb
- Horsepower: 1.6HP
- No Load Speed: 200RPM
- Overall Dimension Bit: 31-1/2"(L) x 6"(W)
- Overall Dimension w/ Bit: 18"(W) x 13-1/2"(L) x 44"(H)
- Assemble Required: Yes
- Electric Earth Auger
- 6" Auger Bit
- Hex Spanner
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
This electric auger is fantastic! I've used it the last couple of days to dig over 20 two feet deep holes to put eight foot long 4 by 4 treated posts into and add cement to build a fence that will last more than 25 years. I've previously rented a gas auger for small fence jobs, replacing a few sections that had blown down. But this present job is for a 187 foot long front yard fence - - and this electric hole digger auger can handle the job! It has plenty of torque and the bit is plenty sharp to get through dirt, gravel and clay as I've been digging more than 20 2 foot deep holes. It's even better than using a gas powered auger. Plenty powerful and one person can operate it. Digging post holes is not easy work, but this auger does the job well. No batteries to take care of and no gas engine to maintain. I highly recommend it!
I had my doubts about how powerful this would be. Those doubts turned out to be unfounded. This thing chews through soil! Very pleased.
I like the handles, the blades are sharp! Its not very loud. You do need to move the electric cord out of the way every so often but it sure beats smelling gasoline any day. Its a good find!
I'll be the first to admit, I was skeptical about buying an electric auger, there's no way this thing can be as powerful as a gas one right? Wrong! The reason I bought a power auger is that I have lots of clay and rocky soil to dig through, this thing tore right through it. The only thing you have to be careful with is when it hits a big rock or tree root, it will twist out of your hands, so make sure you don't have a really good grip on the handles, this way it will twist right out of your hands and not break your wrists! I would recommend this to anyone!
Very good for the price and loved not having to pull start works very well