This pool sand filter is ideal for most in ground and above ground pools for filtering sand and clearing the water. It is able to apply for several water feature including fish ponds, fountains, water gardens. It features flange clamp design providing 360 degree rotation of valve for simplify plumbing.
- Sand Filter System are perfectly engineered to provide optimum flow rates that promotes clean water quality
- This filter keeps the sand height level to expose water to the maximum sand surface level possible for optimum filtration, consistent performance, and efficient back-washing
- Compact housing for all-weather functionality Impeller designed with brass inserts for long life and superior performance. Each tank is individually tested to ensure quality and reliability
- 7-Way multi port provides for easy use and quick back-washing (Filter, Backwash, Winter, Re-Circulate, Closed, Rinse and Waste)
- 8 Hydraulically balanced laterals, speed up flow velocity of filtered water
- Filter is designed to handle the filtration needs of many of today's pools. It provides an efficient, easy-to-use operating system that will assist in keeping your above-ground pool water crystal clean and safe for swimming
- Type: Sand Filter System
- Pool Type: Above Ground
- Filtration Area: 21,000 Gallons
- Drum Capacity: Holds up to 110lbs
- Valve Function: Filter, Backwash, Winter, Re-Circulate, Closed, Rinse and Waste
- Filter Media Included: No
- Inlet/Outlet Fitting: 1-1/2"NPT
- Overall Dimension: 16"(W) x 16"(L) x 32-1/4"(H)
- Sand Filter
- 6-Way Multi-Port Filter
The pump I got separately from it works amazing together!
Works wonderful. Keeps my pool clean. Have it hooked up to a 1 1/2 hp pump and a salt water pump. They work great together. Had to go to ruralking and find some extra fittings. Other than that no problems
After having the traditional pump and filter we switched to the sand filter no more buying cartridge filters and it's so much easier to maintain. Best choice we made was to swap out our old one
No instructions really for how to assemble. My son used Google and common sense. Assembly is rather awkward, having to do much of it inside the tank, but worth it. This thing is powerful and cleared my mess of a pool up in less than 2 days! Have had it up and running for about a month now, so far it's great.
I normally don't write a review for anything. Actually this is my first time. I have got to say this filter is amazing. I purchased the 16" filter and filled it with 100lbs of sand. At first I was a little annoyed because the instructions are horrible but a quick YouTube video cleared it all up.Once assembled I let it run for 12 hours. Mind you I couldn't see the steps in my little pool when I hooked this thing up. 12 hours later I could see the steps and that there was a drop to the deeper end. I'll let the photos speak for themselves after a full 24 hours of run time.I had to discharge the filter 2 times during the 24 hours of total use because of just how much crud was in my pool. Now I can see through it and it's clear as day.No leaks and no issues what so ever