This single piston 8-Ton Long Ram Hydraulic Jack is the ideal replacement jack for use on hydraulic cranes, engine hoists, and a wide variety of applications. Mounts directly onto shop cranes and features a slow release function while providing a long 23-3/4" - 42in lift range
- It's the ideal jack for use on hydraulic cranes, engine hoists, and a wide variety of applications for mechanics, truckers, farmers and off-road enthusiasts
- Mounts directly onto shop cranes and features a slow release function while providing a long 23-3/4" - 42in. lift range
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Dual function with a manual or pneumatic operation for versatility
- Hydraulics are powered with a high quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40 degrees F and 105 degrees F
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Type: Hydraulic Pump
- Function: Manual or Pneumatic Operation
- Shaft Diameter: 1-5/16"
- Pin Hole Size: 5/8"
- Minimum Height: 23-3/4"
- Maximum Height: 42"
- Max Lift Capacity: 8 ton (16,000lbs)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- 8 Ton Long Ram Jack
- Bottom Adapter Plate
Perfect fix as it is exactly as described, only had the chance to use it once and it worked perfectly! I should have purchased one years ago!!!
I should have bought one of these ten years ago when I first saw one. works even faster than I expected, it's really helpful.
I used this hydraulic ram on my old HF cherry picker. It was a direct replacement without any mods. I wish I had done this a long time ago. Operation is so easy now
Gets used at least 3 times a week, haven't had it that long so time will tell. Huge time saver.
not many brands comes with a extra base plate. Works well and raised the heavy steel table.