Stark All-Terrain Truck 6" Vise Fits securely in your standard 2" inch hitch receiver, or can be mounted on a trailer or bench with the built-in mounting bracket. The vise goes beyond the workshop to offer exceptional mobility, rugged strength & dependable functionality that acts as that extra hand you can take along with you. While mounted in the hitch receiver, it sits at a perfect working height that won't interfere with the truck bed or tailgate
- Ideal Clamp - Whether you are repairing vehicles, metalworking, or assembling parts, you can work better, faster, and safer knowing your work-piece is properly secured. Just lock it in and thread, fasten, build, bend, shape, or sharpen with confidence
- Versatility Design - All-Terrain Truck Vise Fits securely in your standard 2" inch hitch receiver, or can be mounted on a trailer or bench with the built-in mounting bracket
- Industrial Material - Top jaws and pipe jaws are made of hardened steel, are grooved for enhanced grip, and can be replaced when worn
- 2" Hitch Mount Design - While mounted in the hitch receiver, it sits at a perfect working height that won't interfere with the truck bed or tailgate. Includes a hitch pin and cotter pin.
- Durability and Dependability - Put your project in the sure grip of the replaceable nonslip serrated steel jaws and it won't budge
- Jaws Strength - The serrated pattern on the jaws adds strength while providing a strong and sure grip. Built-in pipe jaws add even more functionality, making it easy to put the clamp on pipes
- Color: Grey
- Material: Forged Steel
- Jaw Width: 6"
- Throat Depth: 5-3/4"
- Receiver Size: 2"
- Mounting Bracket Bolt Included: No
- Overall Dimension: 19"(L) x 8"(W) x 7-3/4"(H)
- 6" Bench Vise Hitch Mount
Used this for cutting steel angle. Just installed it in my truck receiver and it gave me a working vise to hold the steel. Very solid and easy to remove. Love the strength of it and easy of installation. Highly recommend for on the go.
My husband uses this to change grips for golf clubs. It's inserted into the back hitch of our 5th wheel. Works great!
Does what I asked but if I pushed it any harder it felt like the handle could bend.could fit the receiver a little better, too much slop.
Good heavy duty vice. Really like having a vice I can take to the worksite, or even closer to the garage from the shop. Wish I had one of these years ago.
A nice heavy duty vice in my opinion. I only need a vice 2 or 3 times a year, and I don't have a workbench, so this setup is really convenient. When stuck into the trailer hitch, it is a very solid setup.