Stark All-Terrain Truck 6" Vise Fits securely in your standard 2" inch hitch receiver, or can be mounted on a trailer or bench with the built-in mounting bracket. The vise goes beyond the workshop to offer exceptional mobility, rugged strength & dependable functionality that acts as that extra hand you can take along with you. While mounted in the hitch receiver, it sits at a perfect working height that won't interfere with the truck bed or tailgate
- Ideal Clamp - Whether you are repairing vehicles, metalworking, or assembling parts, you can work better, faster, and safer knowing your work-piece is properly secured. Just lock it in and thread, fasten, build, bend, shape, or sharpen with confidence
- Versatility Design - All-Terrain Truck Vise Fits securely in your standard 2" inch hitch receiver, or can be mounted on a trailer or bench with the built-in mounting bracket
- Industrial Material - Top jaws and pipe jaws are made of hardened steel, are grooved for enhanced grip, and can be replaced when worn
- 2" Hitch Mount Design - While mounted in the hitch receiver, it sits at a perfect working height that won't interfere with the truck bed or tailgate. Includes a hitch pin and cotter pin.
- Durability and Dependability - Put your project in the sure grip of the replaceable nonslip serrated steel jaws and it won't budge
- Jaws Strength - The serrated pattern on the jaws adds strength while providing a strong and sure grip. Built-in pipe jaws add even more functionality, making it easy to put the clamp on pipes
- Color: Grey
- Material: Forged Steel
- Jaw Width: 6"
- Throat Depth: 5-3/4"
- Receiver Size: 2"
- Mounting Bracket Bolt Included: No
- Overall Dimension: 19"(L) x 8"(W) x 7-3/4"(H)
- 6" Bench Vise Hitch Mount
Do be careful when using this vice on the back of a pickup truck. Other than that super useful. Put linseed oil on the bare metal so it doesn't rust. And don't be stingy with the grease on the screw.
Well-crafted and quality materials. I like to go off the trails in my Jeep and I have always wanted a tow receiver mounted vice for repairs on the trail. I never got one because I didn't have a bench vise and thought that would get more use. Now I don't have to choose so buying this was an easy choice. Works great!
Used this for cutting steel angle. Just installed it in my truck receiver and it gave me a working vise to hold the steel. Very solid and easy to remove. Love the strength of it and easy of installation. Highly recommend for on the go.
My husband uses this to change grips for golf clubs. It's inserted into the back hitch of our 5th wheel. Works great!
Does what I asked but if I pushed it any harder it felt like the handle could bend.could fit the receiver a little better, too much slop.