- Outdoor Solar-Powered Shower - A solar shower with a smart and modern design, it's ideal for providing cool refreshment in the backyard, camping, or after outdoor swimming. Allows you to enjoy a refreshing outdoor shower before and after swimming
- Easy to Assemble - Solar-powered shower is made from high-quality materials and is easy to assemble. Simply connect it to a standard garden hose and use it as a freestanding shower or mount it to most surfaces
- Temperature and Water Pressure Adjustable - Solar shower, with a large built-in 10-gallon water tank, absorbs solar energy and heats the water inside. A handy faucet allows you to adjust the temperature and pressure, our shower can be easily connected to your garden hose, and the solar heater can raise the temperature of water for the perfect outdoor rinse!
- High-Quality Material - Designed this outdoor solar shower from superior material, including non-corrosive brass and strong PVC piping
- Powered by the Sun - Solar-powered shower is 100% powered by the sun. It uses no electrical cords, batteries, or other cords. It's easy to assemble and remove for storage
- Color: Silver and Black
- Material: UV Resistant PVC
- Water Tank Capacity: 10 Gallons
- Overall Height:
- Assemble Required: Yes
- Outdoor Solar Shower
- Mounting Screw
XtremepowerUS 2-Section Solar Heated Garden Shower
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Great product and great service
I adore this outdoor shower! It has more pressure than I anticipated. The installation was straightforward, and it looks great on a platform.
Some parts were initially missing, but after my request, I received them from the supplier. The assembly was easy, although the pictures in the manual had very low resolution, and the instructions were not clear.
The product works well and provides great control over hot/cold water. The water flow is strong. However, the instructions for assembling the shower head are inadequate, and you may need to figure it out on your own.