The hydraulic engine hoist is the perfect choice for everyday vertical lifting & support in automotive and ag repair shops. It also excels in situations where a combination of sleek design & superior strength is required. From engines to differentials to transmissions and other heavy loads.
- The hydraulic engine hoist is the perfect choice for everyday vertical lifting & support in automotive and ag repair shops. It also excels in situations where a combination of sleek design & superior strength is required. From engines to differentials to transmissions and other heavy loads, this hoist gets the job done
- Six durable wheels on the lift, which can be rolled around & swung in any direction. It provides maximum maneuverability & it is a good choice for moving heavy parts
- Powder Coated Finish - It is painted with glossy corrosion-resistant & anti-rust paint, which can be used both indoors & outdoors. With this feature, it is also very easy to clean
- 4 adjustable positions for your different work needs: 0.5Ton , 1-Ton, 1.5-Ton and 2-Ton. Equipped with 8-ton ram hydraulic cylinder, it can be used for long time. The foldable design is good if you are looking for an easy cranes to store
- Made of heavy duty structural steel, durable & sturdy to keep its shape and also very safe when use. With the solid steel construction, it has 4000 lb closed boom capacity & 1000 lb extended boom capacity
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Foldable: Yes
- Max Weight Capacity: 4,000lbs
- Boom Extends: 36-1/4" to 50-1/4"
- Crane Height Range: 82" to 94"
- Closed Boom Capacity: 4,000 lbs
- Extended Boom Capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 65"(L) x 41"(W) x 37"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Engine Hoist Cherry Picker Stand
Great hoist for the money. Need a magnifying glass to read the assembly instructions. I give this 3 stars because the packaging was so torn up, It had parts laying loose on top of the box when the delivery guy left. Not the fault of the delivery service; something this heavy should come in a reinforced shipping container or strapped to a wooden pallet. Was not missing any parts, but I did have a hard time reading the assembly manual which consisted of an exploded view of the "crane" on a small piece of paper. Would I suggest you buy one? Probably, but bear in mind, packaging is substandard and then you'll also need an ant with a megaphone to read the assembly print to you. Overall, it honestly is a good deal for the money.
Love this engine hoist! We are a one man, two women metal fabrication shop. We recently won a contract to build trusses for pole barns. While the 24 footers are easily carried by two of us, those 40 footers with 3/16 angle are killers. Now one person can move the heavy ones off the jigs and onto the pile easily! Fantastic and affordable solution for our fledgling shop!
Fantastic, worth the money!!!!
I put it together although I'm not quite sure if the bolts and the pins are in the right places I still love it for it will help me in many ways
Great deal! Can't beat delivered to your door for free, what can I say. Works great!