Use this adjustable oil filter wrench on all spin-on oil filters from 2-1/2 in. to 4 in. to make removal easy. Three jaws made from heat-treated carbon steel and finished with a durable silver oxide, grasp filters tightly as you apply pressure with a 1/2 in and 3/8 in. ratchet. The compact, low profile design allows this filter wrench to grip better in tight areas.
- Wide Application - The oil filter wrench can be adjust to remover the filters from 2-1/2 inch to 4 inch filters. Fits 1/2 and 3/8 inch square drive ratchet or 7/8 inch wrench in all kinds of vehicles
- Special Design - The oil filter wrench is specially designed with three jaws. These three jaws will catch the filter more tightly.
- Function Type -The oil filter wrench is a universal tool to remove the filters on your vehicles. Sometimes the filters are very tough. Then you need a oil filter to make your work easy
- High Quality - The oil filter wrench is made of 45# carbon steel. This kind of material is much stronger than the normal materials. With the shinning painting on the surface, the filter wrench is totally rust and corrosion resistant
- Easy to use - This Oil Filter Wrench is used to remove the oil filter from cars and trucks. It is adjustable simply adjust it on the filter by turning it then with a ratchet loose it up
- Color: Silver
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Square Wrench Size: 1/2" & 3/8"
- Size Oil Filter: 2-1/2 in. to 3-7/8 in.
- 3 Claw Oil Filter Wench
This worked great on a 4.0l jeep with a over torqued oil filter.
This thing loosens the tightest filters with ease it really grips the hell out of them! Must have!
Heavy duty works like a charm. Comes with removable male 3/8 to female 1/2 adapter so you can use a 3/8 ratchet if needed.
I do oil changes frequently with my little guy. When we recently purchase a used car, the first thing we wanted to do was change the oil. Not sure who had changed it before, but even with a breaker bar and tight fitting cap it wouldn't budge. I rode down to my mechanic and he let me borrow this wrench. I had that oil filter off in 2 seconds with no issue at all. I ordered it soon after and I'm wondering why I haven't had one of these all along. Excellent quality, great value & it fits pretty much every filter I've encountered on our vehicles.