This 3/4" Socket Combination Set includes the most popular SAE size standard sockets designed to withstand the demands of high-force impact drivers. These impact sockets are drop forged, heat treated, industry steel and feature high visibility markings for quick and easy socket selection. Ideal for various types of work like applying torque to turn rotary fasteners, such as nuts and bolts, loosening and tightening, screwing and unscrewing (inserting and removing) screws, in mechanic work and more.
- Ideal for various types of work like applying torque to turn rotary fasteners, such as nuts and bolts, loosening and tightening, screwing and unscrewing (inserting and removing) screws, in mechanic work and more
- Each socket is labeled accordingly for easy identification and makes it easy for you to spot the right tool you need
- Long Lasting, heavy duty coating is used on the sockets to protect them from dirt, oil, and grease that can potentially break down the socket quality over time
- Sockets are made from impact grade industrial steel, giving you the strength you need to loosen tough fasteners
- 6 Point drive holds onto fasteners and prevents any rounding off corners. Fasteners are protected and so are your sockets
- Socket set comes enclosed in a blow molded case to keep all your sockets organized. The sizes are embossed on the case as well as engraved on our sockets, so you never have to figure out what size you have
- Type: Socket Set
- Measurement: SAE
- Type: 6-Point
- Drive Size: 3/4"
- Sockets: 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, 1-3/8, 1-7/16, 1-1/2, 1-5/8, 1-3/4, 1-13/16, 1-7/8, 2 inch
- Extension Bar: 4 & 8 inch
- Breaker Bar: 1
- Ratchet Type: 17" Length
- 21PC Socket Set
- 1 x Blow mold carrying case
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Oilfield services. So far so good
Needed these these sockets and rachets for farm equipment. They appear to be well built, but the inside of the case had damage. The pockets for holding the individual parts have very thin walls. I will just live with it.