From trucks and tractors to heavy equipment and large machinery, big service and repair jobs need the 1"-inch Drive Socket Set. The premium heated-treated Cr-Mo Corrosion resistant black phosphate deliver superior performance. Deep broach offers the length to reach over threaded shafts and into recesses. High-torque, 6-point design contacts and grips the stronger flat sides of fastener head, not the weaker corners, to prevent stripping or round-off under extreme stress
- Our innovative 6 point flank drive holds onto fasteners and prevents any rounding off corners. This means your fasteners are protected and so are your sockets
- Wide range of socket sizes to fit multiple applications including (16) Metric socket sizes
- Extra large, high-contrast size markings are permanently laser etched onto each socket, making it easy to see and select the right size, even in low light
- Unique design grips the flat sides of fasteners rather than the corners to offer security and prevent stripping/ rounding off of bolts
- Long 27 inch ratchet has a deeply knurled, non-slip handle and a quick-release drive tang that locks onto sockets so they won't stick to fastener or fall off
- Stay organized with heavy duty carrying case for safe keeping when not in use
- Color: Black
- Type: Socket Set
- Measurement Standard: Metric
- Flank Type: 6-Point
- Drive Size: 1"
- Metric Sockets: 27, 30, 32, 33, 35, 36, 38, 41, 46, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80mm
- Ratchet Size: 27"
- Extension: 8" and 10"
- Sliding "T" Bar Size: 20"
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- 16pc Socket Set
- 27" Ratchet
- 8" and 10" Extension
- 20" Sliding "T" Bar
- Carrying Case
Great value for the socket set. The storage box arrived undamaged.
Sockets are very solid and definitely worth the money. The steel case on the other hand was destroyed in shipping and is a real piece of junk
I've used a few of these sockets very hard and, they've held up. The box they come in is junk but, if that don't bother you than buy them.
Product has outlasted other competitive products
The sockets are the correct nut sizes' but they are not the deep sockets as described.