Drive head is compatible with any quarter inch socket and allows you to use on multiple repair jobs such as: electronic, firearm adjustments, and instrument assembly. Easy to read meter window allows you to quickly see your torque setting and displays 10-50 inch/pound torque and can be adjusted in 5 pound increments.
- Drive head is compatible with any quarter inch socket and allows you to use on multiple repair jobs such as: electronic, firearm adjustments, and instrument assembly
- Screwdriver torques only to set level, avoiding damage to threaded fasteners
- Grip handle with ergonomic design helps reduce hand fatigue and designed for continuous use without resetting
- Drive head is compatible with any 1/4-inch socket, allowing varied uses such as electronic repair, firearm accurizing, and instrument assembly
- Special torque limiting feature torques to the set level and helps you avoid any further damage to your threaded fasteners.
- Meter window displays a 10-50 inch-pound torque range, adjustable in 5 inch-pound increments
- Includes heavy duty blow molded case for protection when not in use. Great for transport to multiple job sites.
- Set comes with 20 types of bits with an included bit holder. Each individual bits is engraved with the proper sizes for easy identification.
- Type: Torque Screwdriver
- Driver Head: 1/4"
- Meter Display: 10-50 inch-pound
- Philips: 2x PH0, 2 x PH1, 2 x PH2, 2 x PH3
- Slotted: 4, 6mm
- Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40
- Hex: 3, 4, 5, 6mm
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- Torque Driver
- Bit Set
- Carrying Case
Got this to torque electrical receptor screws to make sure they were tight enough.
MEETS THE APPLICATION INTENDED. SMALL ITEMS IN SMALL PLACES.
Working as a mechanic in the rental industry, I have a wide array of equipment to maintain. I need a whole lot of reliable tools to do my job. This isn't one of the tools I need daily, but when I need it, it is easy to use and accurate. It's got plenty of bits. The hand-feel is good. Have and will continue to recommend to other mechanics that work on my fleet
It is easy to set up and use. Does not take up a lot of space. Appears to be accurate but I have no way to confirm.