Stark The 3/4" inch socket combination set includes the most popular SAE size standard sockets designed to withstand the demands of high-force impact drivers. These impact sockets are drop forged, heat treated, industry steel and feature high visibility markings for quick and easy socket selection
- Ideal for your various of work, applying torque to turn rotary fasteners, such as nuts and bolts, loosening and tightening, screwing and unscrewing (inserting and removing) screws, in mechanic work and more
- 6 Point drive holds onto fasteners and prevents any rounding off corners. Fasteners are protected and so are your sockets
- Each socket are labeled accordingly for easy identification makes it easy for you to spot the right one you need
- Long Lasting heavy duty coating used on sockets to protect them from all the dirt, oil, and grease that could potentially break down the socket quality
- To loosen frozen fasteners, grab the 18 inch breaker bar. Its sliding T-head can be positioned at any point for maximum two-handed leverage
- Socket set comes enclosed in a blow molded case to keep all your sockets organized. The sizes are embossed on the case as well as engraved on our sockets, so you never have to figure out what size you have
- Type: Socket Set
- Measurement: SAE
- Type: 6-Point
- Drive Size: 3/4"
- Sockets: 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, 1-3/8, 1-7/16, 1-1/2, 1-5/8, 1-3/4, 1-13/16, 1-7/8, 2 inch
- Square Socket: 13/16 inch
- Extension Bar: 5 & 10 inch
- Sliding T-Bar: 18"
- Ratchet Type: 24T Quick Release
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- 22PC Socket Set
So far so good have used it multiple times and works great
Heavy duty foundry work.
Need a receipt
Good kit fast shipping
The set came as displayed. The sockets seem to be the exact size as they should be. There good sockets at a great price.