22-quart pressure canner is designed for easy, confident home pressure canning. Use for canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood. Able to use as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa in half-pint, pint, and quart jars. Include a built-in Pressure dial gauge registers a complete range of processing pressures for precise canning. Works on gas, electric, and smooth-top ranges.
- Easy, confident home pressure canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood. Doubles as a boiling water canner for fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa
- Heavy gauge, rustproof polished aluminum, 22 quart Pressure Canner and pressure cooker offers time and cost savings with a deluxe pressure gauge dial for easy pressure monitoring
- In addition a spring safety device prevents the pressurization of the cooker before being securely closed, and a sure-locking lid system prevents opening the lid when the cooker is pressurized
- Racks are included to maximize canning space and to prevent food from sticking to bottom.
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers precise processing pressures, which is especially important in high altitude areas
- Suitable for use on gas stove, electric stove, induction cooker and ceramics furnace
- Color: Silver
- Type: Pressure Canner
- Material: Polished Aluminum
- Pressure Release Function: Yes
- Pressure Release: 13PSI (+/- 5%)
- Pressure Gauge: 0-20 PSI
- Capacity: 22-Quart
- Compatible Heat Source: Gas, Sealed Electric, Ceramic, Induction and Electric Coil
- Overall Dimension:19"(W) x 14"(L) x 14-1/4"(H)
- Pressure Canner
This is a basic canner that worked flawlessly. It was easy to setup out of the box. I took off one star, because there was no instructions on how to use the canner. The "Owners Manual" came with many warnings and recipes for different things to can, however there were no instructions on the actual process to can. I ended up watching several videos on how to use the canner on youtube. I am a newbie to canning and I felt it was easy to use.
Great product, fast delivery!
I bought this PC for mycology purposes. The large capacity is great and I've been using it on my induction burner, no problem. This would be a 5 star product if it could reach 15psi out of the box. Fortunately the pressure guage appears to be accurate and I managed to resolve my problem with some magnets and bottle caps. You can spend an extra $25 on a 5-10-15psi weight but I chose be frugal. I've been using this product/method for about a year now with zero contam in grain or agar and zero issues. I hope this helps you.
It's easy to use, lightweight, and everything I have canned so far has sealed and been great!! Love this canner.
My daughter loves it. She said i have created a monster, she is canning everything in sight.