- Easy, confident home pressure canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood. Doubles as a boiling water canner for fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa
- Heavy gauge, rustproof polished aluminum, 22-quart Pressure Canner, and pressure cooker offer time and cost savings with a deluxe pressure gauge dial for easy pressure monitoring
- Racks are included to maximize canning space and to prevent food from sticking to the bottom.
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers precise processing pressures, which is especially important in high altitude areas
- In addition, a spring safety device prevents the pressurization of the cooker before being securely closed, and a sure-locking lid system prevents opening the lid when the cooker is pressurized
- Suitable for use on Gas Stove, Sealed Electric, Ceramic, and Electric Coil
- Color: Silver
- Type: Pressure Canner
- Material: Polished Aluminum
- Pressure Release Function: Yes
- Pressure Release: 13 PSI (+/- 5%)
- Pressure Gauge: 0-20 PSI
- Capacity: 22-Quart
- Compatible Heat Source: Gas, Sealed Electric, Ceramic and Electric Coil
- Overall Dimension:19"(W) x 14"(L) x 14-1/4"(H)
- Pressure Canner
Barton 22-Quart Pressure Cooker Canner
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Fantastic value for an affordable price! Absolutely adore it.
I appreciate it; this was a gift from my daughter, marking my first attempt at canning. Mine works wonderfully, and just yesterday, I successfully canned three different items. While I wish it included a 10-pound weight, I've figured out how to use it with the 15-pound weight while maintaining the pressure at 10. Despite the subpar directions, I recommend this product because of its reasonable price and good quality. Having watched numerous canning videos, I was well-prepared and knew what to do.
Its a good one
As an amateur home canner, I was limited to a regular pressure cooker, capable of handling only three pints at most. With this new canner, I can now process 6-7 quarts in various combinations of pint and quart jars, opening up a range of new possibilities for me. The locking pin can be a bit tricky (rotate the lid until it locks), and while you could fit 16 pint jars into the canner, doing so will prevent the pin from locking. It works effectively at low altitudes, and the gauge registers about 13 PSI. However, it seems Barton doesn't provide weights to adjust it to 15 PSI for higher altitudes.
The heat distribution is excellent with multiple cans! This purchase is incredibly worthwhile and has contributed to saving money for our family!