The 22-Ton Quick Lift Air/Hydraulic Service Floor Jack has a powerful air motor to lift heavy loads. A quick lift system allows the lifting ram to come in contact with the load faster. The compact design easily fits between dual tandem axles. Ideal for lifting axles, farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery, industrial equipment, and more.
- Ideal for lifting axles, farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery, industrial equipment, and more
- Heavy-Duty steel construction with a sturdy handle and chrome-plated ram make payload capability ups to 22 tons. Sprayed paint to resist rust & corrosion, adds extra durability. Suitable for home or business applications
- 46" long handle with air controls saves effort, makes it easy to position most vehicles. Adjustable angle from 90-180 degrees. One handle operating setting, easy to use. One pull of the handle activates the self-retracting 22-ton capacity ram. Includes handle lock lever
- The long-wearing performance of this jack starts with the piston ram. It's treated and polished to resist thinning over time and uses a Y-style polyurethane sealing ring with a backup ring
- (2) large hard rubber tires on steel wheels, well absorb shock, resist wear, and skid. Wheel diameter 8"
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Max Weight Capacity: 22-Ton (44,000 lbs)
- Min Saddle Height: 9" Without Adapter
- Maximum Saddle Height: 17-11/16"
- Stroke: 4-1/2"
- Handle Length: 46"
- Wheel Diameter: 8"
- Air Pressure: 90 To 145 PSI (3 HP Air Compressor Required)
- Adjustable Angle: 90 - 180 degree
- Saddle Extensions: 20, 25, 60, 100mm
- 22 Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack
- Saddle Extensions Set
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
...what does that mean? Well, it means you might have missing parts or hardware or maybe the holes don't line up. Now, I ain't no rookie. I've been working on tractors and machinery for 50 years, so pay attention. First of all, I bought this exact lift from Harbor Freight for $299 plus tax. This is for my John Deere D-140 and my side-by-side UTV. My lift had mounting holes for the jack that did not line up. I had to substitute my own bolt. Also the 10.5" rod that goes through 4 holes, the two safety brackets and the frame, was too big in diameter. (See photo.) I Didn't need my digital calipers to see the problem. So, I had to buy a threaded steel rod of the correct diameter and nuts and washers, and cut it to size. A pain. Having said all this...with just a little blood on the garage floor, it eventually all came together. And it's a great lift! Imagine that.