This set of 2 jack stands are ideal for supporting trucks, trailers, and equipment in fleet garages, agricultural, industrial, and construction environments. They feature a height-adjustable pin connected to the base for preventing loss. The steel plate and structural tubing are great for adding strength and stability. The V-shaped construction saddles to cradle axles and other truck components.
- Jack stands to give home mechanics and general DIY'ers the security and stability they need to get the job done; 10in wide heavy-gauge steel base ensures stable support when in use.
- Durable yet compact and lightweight, the steel jack stands can be stored in the garage or easily kept in the trunk along with other roadside equipment for easy access
- Forged iron self-locking ratchet bar for ease of use means no locking key is necessary; when the handle is up, the ratchet can be adjusted to any height freely. And when it down, the ratchet will be locked automatically
- Sold and used in pairs; Ranges in height from 11-7/8" to 19-1/2" with a 22-Ton (44,000 lb) capacity; Large saddle with locating lugs to support and position vehicle frame
- Each jack stand provides a large, V-shaped saddle to cradle axles or other under truck components
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Lock Type: Pin Style
- Max Weight Capacity: 22-Ton (44,000lbs)
- Saddle Size: 2-3/8" x 3-1/2"
- Height Intervals: 3"
- Minimum Height: 11-7/8"
- Max Lift Height: 19-1/2"
- Base Dimension: 10" x 10"
- Quantity: 2
- 2 x Jack Stands
Simply and well built
Will hold up almost anything. Heavy but manageable. Would like to have double security but this looks like it will do the job with the bar.
I bought 4 different brands and this is the best value. I will order more!
high-quality , fast delivery! Thanks.