2200 watt electric jack hammer delivers 1800 impacts per minute at 55 ft/lbs which can break up the hardest of surfaces. Since an air compressor is not required, this is one of the most portable jackhammers in the market. Adjustable 360° foregrip provides extra control and comfort during extended use. Our jack hammer is perfect for breaking up concrete, asphalt, mortar, hard clay, rocks, bricks, and more! This jackhammer is perfect for home renovations or stone masonry projects.
- It is perfect for demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, housing foundation removal, concrete slab, oil chimney, and much more!
- Adjustable 360-degree foregrip provides extra control that makes it easy to conveniently adjust based on the positioning you need for the job at hand
- Available for Home and Commercial with the voltage of 110v/60 HZ, it's suitable for you to use it at home and business
- Excellent heavy-duty drilling power makes your work more efficient, use it at ease
- It accepts 1-1/8 in. hex shank bits
- Delivers 1800 BPM for fast demolition
- Including Electric Demolition Jack Hammer with 16" bull point chisel, 16" flat chisel, pair of protective gloves, protective goggles, hex wrenches, and carrying case
- Color: Gray
- Power Type: Electric
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Motor Power: 2200 Watts
- Chuck Size: 1-1/8 In.
- Chuck Type: Hex
- No Load Speed: 1900RPM
- Speed: 1800 Impacts Per Minute
- 2200 Watt Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 16" Bull Point Chisel
- 16" Flat Chisel
- Protective Gloves
- Protective Goggles
- Oil Bottle
- 3 x Hex Keys
- Carrying Case with Handle
Great value for the price makes all demo jobs easy
I received the jackhammer yesterday and used it for the first time today. I put in a basketball goal about 30 years ago and recently pulled the concrete and pole out of the ground with my truck. I had forgot that I put in about 500 pounds of concrete when I installed it. This jackhammer got the job done in about an hour. The broken concrete is now in the back of my truck and will be going to a recycler.
I needed to demo a block wall (first try with a sledge hammer). Tough wall! I'm tired of renting demo hammers and thought I'd buy one. Wow. I'm impressed. I can't talk about longevity because this hammer is likely to have an easy life but it is a formidable tool. I took down my block wall with surgical precision and quickly. It is quite heavy (40-50 lbs ??) so extended wall work might be a challenge requiring two people. My job was quite small so I worked alone. Comes in a case that rolls. Includes a point chisel and a regular tapered chisel. I'm certain it would make quick work of floor slabs.
Works well for busting out a concrete footing! Very happy with our purchase!