2200 watt electric jack hammer delivers 1800 impacts per minute at 55 ft/lbs which can break up the hardest of surfaces. Since an air compressor is not required, this is one of the most portable jackhammers in the market. Adjustable 360° foregrip provides extra control and comfort during extended use. Our jack hammer is perfect for breaking up concrete, asphalt, mortar, hard clay, rocks, bricks, and more! This jackhammer is perfect for home renovations or stone masonry projects.
- It is perfect for demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, housing foundation removal, concrete slab, oil chimney, and much more!
- Adjustable 360-degree foregrip provides extra control that makes it easy to conveniently adjust based on the positioning you need for the job at hand
- Available for Home and Commercial with the voltage of 110v/60 HZ, it's suitable for you to use it at home and business
- Excellent heavy-duty drilling power makes your work more efficient, use it at ease
- It accepts 1-1/8 in. hex shank bits
- Delivers 1800 BPM for fast demolition
- Including Electric Demolition Jack Hammer with 16" bull point chisel, 16" flat chisel, pair of protective gloves, protective goggles, hex wrenches, and carrying case
- Color: Gray
- Power Type: Electric
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Motor Power: 2200 Watts
- Chuck Size: 1-1/8 In.
- Chuck Type: Hex
- No Load Speed: 1900RPM
- Speed: 1800 Impacts Per Minute
- 2200 Watt Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 16" Bull Point Chisel
- 16" Flat Chisel
- Protective Gloves
- Protective Goggles
- Oil Bottle
- 3 x Hex Keys
- Carrying Case with Handle
Great value for the price makes all demo jobs easy
Todos los productos que compre son de excelente calidad
This thing is a beautiful beast. Easy to use. Easy to put away. Cuts like butter. I used it to break up 3" sidewalk. Piece of cake.
I bought this to get through my basement floor for a bathroom I built. Needed to run sewer lines and out in a sewage pit and pump. My floor was 8" thick or more in many spots. The cost of this tool was less than a week rental or 2 days rental. As I was doing this myself figured this was best bet.Handles the concrete like a pro. Was able to break up very easy and even used to help dig sewage pit in the hard clay.I would recommend people buy if they are home owner with small jobs and the rental will be more expensive or you think you'll use in future as well.
I bought this to break up about 500 sf of concrete around an inground pool. I had never used a jackhammer. The price was in the range of a one week rental of a major brand tool.It worked better than I expected. When it gets warm, it shuts down for a few minutes. That is a good time to clean up the broken concrete. I recommend this for home projects.