2200 watt electric jack hammer delivers 1800 impacts per minute at 55 ft/lbs which can break up the hardest of surfaces. Since an air compressor is not required, this is one of the most portable jack hammers in the market. Adjustable 360° foregrip provides extra control and comfort during extended use. Our jack hammer is perfect for breaking up concrete, asphalt, mortar, hard clay, rocks, bricks and more! This jack hammer is perfect for home renovations or stone masonry project
- It is perfect for demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, housing foundation removal, concrete slab, oil chimney and much more!
- Adjustable 360 degree foregrip provides extra control that makes it easy to conveniently adjust based on the positioning you need for the job at hand
- Available for Home and Commercial with the voltage of 110v/60 HZ, it's suitable for you to use it at home and business
- Excellent heavy-duty drilling power makes your work more efficient, use it at ease
- Delivers 1800 BPM for fast demolition
- It accepts 1-1/8 in. hex shank bits
- Including Electric Demolition Jack Hammer with 16" bull point chisel, 16" flat chisel, pair of protective gloves, protective goggles, hex wrenches and carrying case
- Color: Red
- Power Type: Electric
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Motor Power: 2200 Watts
- Chuck Size: 1-1/8 inch
- Chuck Type: Hex
- Chisel Length: 16"
- No Load Speed: 1900RPM
- Speed: 1800 Impacts Per Minute
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- Bull Point Chisel
- Flat Chisel
- Scrap Chisel
- Protective Gloves
- Protective Goggles
- Oil Bottle
- 3 x Hex Keys
- Carrying Case with Handle
I usually have a low opinion of most electric tools coming out of China. This thing cost only a little more than renting a well known name brand tool from Home Depot for a single day. It really did the job of busting up a lot of cement that was more than 12" thick. It was a surprise that it worked so well even though it also worked me. The job was busting up a keel from a damaged sailboat. Don't really know how it would do on really thick slabs but I have no doubt that it would bust up a 4-6" slab with ease.
This jackhammer is a workhorse. I've been using it for well over 1000 hours on couple of big jobs. It was abused a lot, but still going strong, although some screws are gone missing. It has a great punch for its 55 pounds. I just bought a second one. Great price too!
Bought this to do some serious work on house expansion. Had multiple workmen admire it's strength, durability and quality. Made short work of several rocky areas and this certainly packed a wallop breaking things up. Remember to keep it oiled correctly and you'll get amazing usage out of it.
Works great used to tear out a basement floor to install plumbing and tore out a 10 inch concrete sidewalk and steps, did the job but not really made for that kind of job. Works excellent on 4 to 6 inch concrete.
It has paid for itself