Barton 23-Quart pressure canner is designed for easy, confident home pressure canning. Use for canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood. Able to use as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa in half-pint, pint, and quart jars. Include a built-in Pressure dial gauge registers a complete range of processing pressures for precise canning. Works on gas, electric, and smooth-top ranges.
- Cooking with this pressure canner is easier to bring out the flavor and fragrance from the ingredients. Also it can make the texture of food softer and reduce nutrient and vitamin loss, which is perfect for many dishes and canning
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers precise processing pressures, which is especially important in high altitude areas. Pressure release 10 PSI (+/- 1%)
- When canning, the Barton 23 quart vessel can hold 16 pint-size jars, 26 half pint-size jars (when double stacked) or 9 quart-size jars at a time (Rack Included)
- Heavy gauge, rustproof polished aluminum, 23 quart Pressure Canner and pressure cooker offers time and cost savings with a deluxe pressure gauge dial for easy pressure monitoring
- Suitable for use on gas stove, electric stove, induction cooker and ceramics furnace
- Color: Silver
- Type: Pressure Cooker/Canner
- Material: Polished Aluminum
- Pressure Release Function: Yes
- Pressure Release: 10PSI (+/- 1%)
- Pressure Gauge: 0-20 PSI
- Capacity: 23-Quart
- Compatible Heat Source: Gas, Sealed Electric, Ceramic, Induction and Electric Coil
- Interior Dimension: 12-1/4 Dia. x 10"(H)
- Overall Dimension:19-1/2"(W) x 14-1/2"(L) x 15"(H)
- Canner Rack Included: Yes
- Pressure Cooker
- Canner Rack
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Do not purchase from this company!!!!
I paid over a hundred bucks for the 22qt. Aluminum Pressure Canner and cooker.
The lid will not seal. They will not replace it or send a new lid.
Item number 99902.
Look elsewhere for a pressure canner.
I have 5 gal of soup to. An and no brand new canner to do it with.
Perfect for our canning.
Sorry I cannot rate this. I bought it as a gift amd I have no idea if they even used it yet.
Once I finally figured out how to use it by extensively searching online and some trial and error and more than a little bit of panic, it works great. Wish it came with detailed and complete directions, but it does not.