This single-phase, battery charger and starter on wheels is ideal for charging lead-acid batteries with 12/24V voltage and starting all kinds of cars, vans, light trucks, tractors and trucks. Equipped with a selector for normal charge, quick charge (boost), quick start, timer for quick charge and LCD display
- Utilizing a powerful amp engine start function, you can use this powerful charger to jump start most passenger vehicles or small truck!!
- The charger utilizes a powerful built-in microprocessor that guarantees safe & efficient operation while charging your batteries quickly & maintaining them indefinitely
- Charge Your Battery without Worry, the battery charger & engine starter is ready when you are, thanks to precise charging and monitoring technology
- Easy to use and power to spare. Tough, durable and easy to use. Whether you're a pro or a weekend garage DIY'er, the easy to read screen and multi-functions make this the perfect choice for all of your 12 volt battery charging needs
- Steel case and heavy-duty clamps are designed for rugged use
- Integrated Safety features ensure protection for you & your batteries, overcharging, preventing sparks, reverse polarity and more!
- Its angled control panel allows easy observation during the application and its compact design makes it easy to transport throughout the shop
- Type: Battery Charger
- Power: 120v/60Hz
- Charge voltage(V): 12~24
- Input power(KVA): 2.0
- Starter Current: 600A
- Effective charging current 12-24V(A): 90
- Average charging current 12~24V(A): 60
- Effective starting current 12-24V(A): 600
- Average starting current 12-24V(A): 500
- CE Listed
- Battery Charger
Easy care the first one didn't work I believe it may have been damaged in shipping but they easily replaced it and the replacement is fine!
I couldn't find a low voltage on it. That is why I would have liked for it to have users Manuel
Boss is using it to charge a semi truck which has been sitting for six months. Batteries would only make a clicking noise. In half hour on 12v it was turning over and started. Maybe I sell to boss for 350 and buy one for me and make 100 .